Pantech Marauder - user opinions and reviews

6.3

how to parches it..

• 2014-07-22 10:53
  • vGyB

> In reply to Gothik @ 2014-01-18 21:57 from 0HuD - click to readgottik do you this this i good for offis mail or normal chat or highly speed

• 2014-06-21 12:49
  • vwes

> In reply to Gothik @ 2013-05-30 06:32 from Y6ZW - click to readConfirmed this phone is compatible with Straighttalk. I am still quite pleased to have bought it. Would recommend anyone who likes having a keyboard as well as a highly functional android phone, buy one.

• 2014-01-18 21:57
  • 0HuD

This is really cool mob..

• 2013-07-28 18:35
  • vwes
  • F

> In reply to merishi @ 2013-04-28 11:32 from ttvy - click to readdoes it work in India on cdma network pls tell

• 2013-07-20 08:29
  • vGys

I bought my Marauder last October and have been very pleased with how it works. Though I have yet to get service on the phone due to verizon wanting a ridiculous deposit and very expensive service costs. I carry it daily since it is as good as a laptop in my pocket with the 32GB microSD card. I am still researching whether Straighttalk service from Walmart will work on this phone.

• 2013-05-30 06:32
  • Y6ZW

> In reply to MalihCell @ 2012-10-12 13:14 from uCcw - click to readDOes it need to be programmed or it does work just out of box after inserting RUIM card? I wanna use it in INDIA cdma network

• 2013-04-28 11:32
  • ttvy

Oh boy, this is a great phone. Makes me look freaky, had to cut R-UIM to fit its micro-sim slot, but it works with TelkomFlexi in Indonesia.
I hope its battery performance will be better than Breakout.

• 2012-10-12 13:14
  • uCcw

I bought this phone, and it powere cycled when I would try to send a text and sometimes call. So I called verizon and they sent me a new one was really excited about it. The new one arrived and sis the same thing with in 30 mins. needless to say I sent that one back too and am looking for a new phone.

• 2012-10-04 21:41
  • qBuA

I think it's great but I would pick a
Different one by the way I'm in LOVE WITH PANTECHS

• 2012-09-21 01:57
  • jsVC
Total of 10 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Marauder.