Pantech PG-6200 - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.5
7.2
7.2

it can play what movies file...?mpeg4 can?

• 2007-01-04 10:28
  • ibjX

I used to have Pantech PG-8000 and it was a very good phone. The company is second largest after Samsung in Japan and they make pretty decent phones. I liked the Pg-8000 but I sold it and got Nokia 6280 and sold that one too and got an N91 and it broke and now I just ordered the PG-6200. I really like the design , the fingerprint reader , and the voice recognition. And also it is a flip phone , not too many flip phones lately and especially with these specifications. If you want a Pantech you have to think of one think , you want it because you want to be different. That is the motto of the company and it truly is different. When I had the Pg-8000 people kept asking me what kind of phone it was, and it also had a very distinctive feature that once you receive a text message the phone would say the text message received. That was cool and unique and grabbed a lot of attention. I will post my pros and cons on the PG-6200 once I receive , somewhere between January 3 - 7.
The phone was purchased off ebay , I looked elsewhere and found it for about $369 and $20-$40 for shipping but this guy on ebay is selling them for $260 with shipping and that is a great price for this unique and different phone. If you need more info on specs and where to buy and how much e-mail me.

• 2006-12-30 10:00
  • 43a@

Good Mobile with nice feature package.Fingure scaing sounds me great.

• 2006-12-21 12:09
  • SkEn

is there an at home charger included with this phone?

• 2006-12-17 22:57
  • kSmw

Hi.. Does Any body knows How to set the GPRS settings for Pantech-6200. We r using Airtel carrier(India).Thanks in Advance.

• 2006-10-18 15:38
  • Px%Q

I really like this phone.It is so kool.I want it.

• 2006-10-16 01:20
  • RqDM

Does anybody know how to download the sub screen wallpaper and is there a case or belt clip for this phone?

• 2006-10-10 04:41
  • 4}6Y

does anyone know where to get the car charger for this phone or which other pantech model's car charger works for the 6200??

• 2006-09-26 05:25
  • Yc1@

Went to store andstore owner says it's definately fingerprint recognition for more than one user. ie 4 girlfriend as well.

• 2006-08-21 10:05
  • RN$D

Cool phone, using it in the U.S. It says FM radio but I dont see that option on the phone, is this a mistake in the spec list?

• 2006-06-27 05:15
  • k9%4

i am going to order this phone. it looks beautiful with good features. only thing im going to need really is a case/glove... any help?

• 2006-06-14 05:06
  • 43PJ

The design is not so thoughtful.........the back of this phone clip my finger quite often (it's painful) when I flip open the phone!!!!!!!!

• 2006-05-29 14:44
  • TR{m

hey is there a typo in the description for this phone? it says 'voice recognition'? is that true or is it supposed to be fingerprint recognition?

• 2006-05-24 16:28
  • RNZ0

i used 2 have the pantech gi-100 which also has fingerprint and den got dis phone. i love the mp3 ringtones and the fingerprint reader is way better. i like how you can insert a memory card to store video clips and mp3 files. the screen is so clear and the 2.0 mp cam is almost like taking a pic with a digital cam. the design is very sleek and i love the keypad design. the voice recognition system also helps a lot. i love it!

• 2006-05-20 05:04
  • wfxe

you give a 8.9 to specifications of this model and a 7.0 to se w850.you are crazy

• 2006-05-18 13:58
  • iCuD

available...?ok,but where...not even many info on the web about it...and I think it looks like a pretty good piece..Any Xperience.. with it?

• 2006-05-16 03:00
  • 4}Rs

z\xz\x\x|zx|

• 2006-04-10 19:28
  • P2dw
Total of 57 user reviews and opinions for Pantech PG-6200.