Pantech Pursuit II - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

5.4
4.6
5.1

This was my first phone and I loved it dearly... NOT. I did everything that I could to try and get rid of it; run it over with a car, throw it against walls etc. It finally stopped working when I dropped in the toilet.

• 2014-07-02 03:17
  • 0duI

I love this phone and was sorry it is no longer sold. I drop it all the time, get it wet, and am hard on it. However, it keeps on working. It fell out of my motorcycle bag at over 55 mph. I went back and found it, and it works fine! Tough as nails. I facebook on it all the time, and it works good.

• 2013-07-24 14:47
  • QXdF

Okay this was my first one and you know every two years you can get an update on your phone, first time I got it I was happy i thought it was cool, I've had it about a year now and i have have to struggle with it for another, it glitches, has MANY scratches, bad quality, just horrible.

• 2013-06-08 08:47
  • qppG

I want it is it a good phone please help!

• 2013-03-25 00:54
  • 0Ys4

I have had this phone for about seven to eight months now. For about 4 or 5 months it was fine, not many problems. (Besides the poor camera quality and small text message memory) SO I went on vacation and rode on a plane to Florida, my phone was suddenly going crazy! It still is. The messages were the worst problem. I would send a message and then the person would reply and their texts would come up behind mine. Then I'd send another 5 and it would act normal for two messages then come up behind my messages. Very annoying having to delete every text message every time I sent one. Now it is about 3 months later I will often but not always have the same problem and my calling is messing up! I will call someone and then try and end the call but I have to press the button about 4 times to hang up. Then, I am no longer able to receive calls. I have sat at my dining room table drawing, eating or what-not then suddenly my phone lights up saying I have missed a call! Over-all review: A good phone for about 6 months (or a temporary replacement)

• 2013-01-21 02:46
  • IuCY

I do not like this phone. I have had nothing but problems. The phone does not have anything on the screen when it is turned on. Going to AT&T tomorrow.

• 2012-10-09 05:18
  • jjX$

This was the first phone I ever owned, and I do NOT recommend it. It is slow and sometimes doesn't work. This is a basic messaging device that may LOOK cute, but you will be disappointed if you buy it.

• 2012-09-24 03:46
  • 4k3M

> In reply to lucky @ 2012-04-06 19:16 from j5ps - click to readYes you can you have to buy them from amazon

• 2012-09-20 00:09
  • j4PZ

hate this phone sometimes it wont let you text you have to turn it off and and then turn it back on..it lags to get to the menu..and you cant use more then 300kb mp3s for ringtones.. crappy service worst phone company ever

• 2012-09-13 05:31
  • Is5g

It's a pretty nice phone to start off with. It's good for like texting and calling. You really don't need the internet because you aren't going to get wi-fi and internet in a lot of places. It's really nice for a first phone for kids.

• 2012-08-09 05:39
  • qPjt

this phone sucks at&t will scam you!!!!
my phones keyboard and call buttons all stoped working
they opened up my phone and the sticker had turned red.
I know for a fact I did not get the phone wet
doooont by this

• 2012-07-06 19:51
  • ICrF

How to open the phone for change the sim please hel me

• 2012-06-28 00:56
  • YeKj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-02 18:07 from s17V - click to readhaha u r absolutely right. we have eyes

• 2012-06-02 21:46
  • TfX2

looks like any other cell phone to me... it would be helpful if people would actually post something about how the phone actually works rather than how it looks... I have eyes...

• 2012-06-02 18:07
  • s17V

Can you put earphones in and listen to music?

• 2012-04-06 19:16
  • j5ps

> In reply to Gem86 @ 2011-07-11 16:29 from nidV - click to readits not i have one and its cute so u shouldnt say anything if u dont have one its a great phone so why dont u just not say anything if its not nice

• 2011-11-20 19:49
  • 0Y%B

Yeah, don't get the ugly comments. I'm taking a break from my BB Torch and it's pricey data plan and have been using this since early August. To me it looks like the offspring of a BB Torch and a Palm Pre, pretty cool. Plus to make it cooler I have a custom skin which makes any phone look cool and personal. Anyway, here is the good stuff: The Capacitive screen is near perfect and very responsive, customization is good, call quality is good, keyboard is near as good as my BB, and that's saying something. Now the bad: doesn't support java. BREW OS is a whole other system. Tried getting java games and was told they are not supported. If you use the Internet at all, the battery is terrible. Without internet use, it's not too bad. Speaking of the Internet, it"s OK and that's about it, plus it is a little on the slow side. Overall, I would say this is a great and fun little phone for the talker and texter, just keep a charger handy. It's not a smartphone, so don't expect it to be one, but it is a very good and responsive messaging phone.

• 2011-09-16 19:03
  • Rbqi

The pantech pursuit 2 kicks ass it is deffinitly one of the nicest designed phones all the people before me that left comments are crazy saying that its ugl as can be because its small cute and has touch screen full keypad and every feature that you could possibly ask for in a kick ass cel phone!!

• 2011-08-07 05:00
  • 4{x0
Total of 24 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Pursuit II.