Pantech Renue - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

5.1
4.2
5.0

I was outside just calling people then I left my phone their for a little while.When I tried to unlock it the screen was white like i got calls but I could not see it.I tried taking the battery out and the SIM card but that didn't work and I also tried leaving it on the charger that did not work either!Please help!?

• 2013-10-14 21:29
  • qKY5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-04 02:02 from kNxf - click to readYou go to menu, click on settings, and select profiles, and then select outdoors

• 2013-10-10 02:26
  • 47k0

I LOVE my Pantech Renue I have had it about 3 months and I couldn't be happier with it. Got for messages, pictures, and phone and battery life it does everything I want it to do I have down loaded games they work great. I did not want to pay the extra $30 for internet, iI am very, very happy with it. don't understand why so many other people are having trouble with their's.

• 2013-09-15 03:49
  • q5aF

I wouldnt get this phone. I have so many problems with it. First, it will randomly restart, sometimes when I'm not even using it. Also, your message box becomes full easily, and then you have to delete them all, and you cant do anything while its deleting. The camera/video quality is terrible, as is the sound quality. The auto correct changes the word that youre typing to totally different words that arent anything like the word I was typing. I really wish I didnt get this phone, or that I got a two year contract with it ;( I'm getting an iphone the second my contract is up.

• 2013-09-13 00:14
  • 0d0n

• 2013-09-13 00:13
  • 0d0n

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-18 01:34 from 7yuT - click to readI had the same problem. I dont use this phone other than talking and texting with occasional pictures so we use it relatively the same way. I noticed that if you got over a certain number of characters in a text in the screen before you send it it would say slide 1 of __. I think tht the phones small battery life might have something to do with this and it just can't processes all of that information on its small charge. The battery life is the only major complication I've had so far and I've had this phone since January.

• 2013-09-05 05:47
  • YHw9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-04 02:02 from kNxf - click to readAll you do is go to settings click the arrow next to the profile you want and you can change it for messages and calls... You can also stop the keyboard beeping when u type

• 2013-09-05 05:41
  • YHw9

> In reply to Savannah @ 2013-06-02 19:06 from Yah8 - click to readSending a picture is not text(sms),it IS Data (MMS).

• 2013-07-25 12:34
  • Iuyw

I have had nothing but problems with this phone. People are not getting text messages, the alarm goes off at all times of the day, any day, and the battery life stinks. I have been through 4 chargers now, and the phone keeps breaking them. I plug the phone in at night and have a dead battery in the morning. The screen goes into the same saver mode regardless of the time I choose. I would never buy this phone again,

• 2013-07-15 20:29
  • 4k9H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-06 02:57 from FEBX - click to readFlip it the correct way

• 2013-06-26 04:41
  • 4Hb6

> In reply to Savannah @ 2013-06-02 19:06 from Yah8 - click to readI just asked AT&T that same ? answer is it is text not data

• 2013-06-19 22:05
  • si@$

When you text a picture to someone, does it use data?

• 2013-06-02 19:06
  • Yah8

This phone is no good. The camera is just sad. i had it for two weeks and never dropped it, got it wet,or anything like that. So it just starts turning everything pink. I kind of dealt with that for about another week. Then everytime I slid it up or down, the phone would restart. And then about two days after that, my screen would turn white. ALL white. Right now it isnt working. And I had full battery too.

• 2013-06-02 16:39
  • scI9

Can u have sound and vibrate? If so, how do u get both to work at the same time?

• 2013-04-04 02:02
  • kNxf

how do you make your text messages favorites so they won't be deleted?

• 2013-04-01 20:43
  • YH7g

How do I save pictures from the Internet to my phone

• 2013-03-27 03:11
  • 02A4

I keep getting invalid SIM card or insert SIM card.how do I fix this!!!

• 2013-02-06 02:57
  • FEBX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-11-18 01:34 from 7yuT - click to read i also have a problem. i can not download any apps ( that don't even require data) without data. Could any one help me? i am so deperate

• 2013-01-01 01:00
  • YgSt

> In reply to Mike @ 2012-08-23 19:19 from 8H24 - click to readThe phone, I found, is good for what I use it for- calls and text. It is really easy to use and attractive. But it has a problem with only sending partial text messages, and I can't find anywhere how to fix the problem! Does anyone know what is happening?

• 2012-11-18 01:34
  • 7yuT

this phone has a different kind of smart chip then the samsung impression.
receptian is bad most of the time

• 2012-09-04 20:49
  • 8H24
Total of 41 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Renue.