Pantech Vega No 6 - user opinions and reviews

Pantech

7.4
7.5
7.7

hey.... Sir/Madam .. i am from Pakistan, where I use VEGA860, which is absolutely good but only one problem for me is cellular type, I used warid but last month i change sim as other cellular company (Ufone) and its shown cross sign as signals. Plz anyone help me to resolve this issue.... i also reset my phone and goes customer centr but no solution....

• 2014-12-18 23:43
  • 9CAb

love that phone why error phone boot loops on Vega phones.

• 2014-12-18 17:08
  • Kg%t

thanks :)))

• 2014-12-08 18:02
  • 0T0D

> In reply to ydg @ 2014-12-07 20:24 from 0T0D - click to readjust do hard reset watch youtube for more tutorial

• 2014-12-08 03:41
  • 7Xg@

hi , i have pantech vega racer im-830a and the phone doesn't switch on only the logo apper :( can someone tell me what i should do ,pleaseeee :(

• 2014-12-07 20:24

• 2014-12-07 19:59
  • 0T0D

HI i have pantech vega racer im-830a and the phone doesn't switch on only the logo appear :( can i fix it somehow ? please helpppp

• 2014-12-07 19:52
  • 0T0D

Hi, My battery for vega no 6 is being drained fast is their something wrong with my battery? i can use my phone only 3-4 hours,should i buy new battery,or is their any solution for this?

• 2014-12-03 16:43
  • A2r}

> In reply to AJ @ 2014-11-28 04:20 from vaS5 - click to readinstall moborobo in your pc then connect your phone your problem will solve :)

• 2014-12-01 16:44
  • 6P{}

Hi guys im having problem connecting the device to my computer its not detecting the device, but my vega is charging, i need to connect the device, already did the usb bug turning it on,but did not resolve issue, any resolution about it? tyvm

• 2014-11-28 04:20
  • vaS5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-26 21:49 from mhwk - click to readturn off ur phone and press and hold volume up+volume down-while u holding those buttons press power button hold buttons till u get the recovery menu then relese the buttons,then chose recovery by pressing volume down key and to ok press powe button once and wait untill u get in to recovery mod it will take some time.then select -wipe data/factory reset by volume down then press power button then select yes and press power button after u done press-wipe cache partition.then select re boot.ur phone will be boot but it will take some time.and u will lost ur data on phone memory and downloded application.

• 2014-11-27 17:49
  • XNpC

My phone doesn't open anymore. Only the logo will appear after switched on and then there's a warning saying that my phone has been restart because of application system error. What should i do? it reallly need to be fixed can i fix it on my on? pls.. Tell me how.. thank you...

• 2014-11-26 21:52

• 6Q4A

2tb mean 2000gb

• 2014-11-26 07:47
  • 6Q0f

Hi all. My phone is VEGA NO.6 A860. Problem is connot set New APN, so i cannot connet internet with my phone. How i can do? Pls help share ur idea pog

• 2014-11-24 17:46
  • P@9f

i am using vega pantech im A860S......nowdays i have a problem of shutdown itself.......when i use mobile for long time it shutdown by automaticaly.....again i open the then again it repeat for 4 5 time........and sometime chitchitchittttttttt sound come from the speaker............i need effective feedback for this problem..................

• 2014-11-24 08:57
  • PAXY

data sim card not sported you have a any solotion

• 2014-11-22 12:13
  • TgAC

My sky vga no.6 has a problem and i dont know how to fix it.. The way i lock it the screen gets leaked lines .. Maybe on the lcd?just only on the lock screen.. Can u help me sir??

• 2014-11-15 19:26
  • t7LZ

• 2014-11-15 19:16
  • t7LZ
Total of 380 user reviews and opinions for Pantech Vega No 6.