Philips 355 - user opinions and reviews

Philips

7.2
7.1
7.0

This was a really good phone. I just hope my husband was a good as this phone.

• 2015-03-25 15:51
  • MBHn

The smoothness of the rim is so relaxing and pleasurable. I wish my bed was made out the material. Its a must buy trust me I'm a doctor :P

• 2015-03-25 15:45
  • MBHn

This phone really hits the spot ;-)

• 2015-01-14 15:13
  • MBHn

this is a very cute phone it has served me well :-)

• 2014-06-18 13:08

desine good

• 2012-06-27 01:50
  • uCr$

I had taken this phone and in 2 years its joystick was broken.that is worst phone i had seen........

• 2011-10-21 11:45
  • utTj

This phone is the worst phone that I ever seen in my life.Its joystick is not working.Battery stops working after 6 months,I bought.Its battery is not getting from anywhere.Can anyone help me?I advice all not to buy a mobile like this.

• 2010-05-12 07:34
  • s8cq

I like nothing on this phone but design.

• 2010-04-19 08:42

camera wery poor
paid 80 in 2ooo

• 2009-05-19 20:21
  • 0RLi

I used this phone for almost 4 years and I can say that it has done his job well . I hadn't buy this phone for it's camera or for entertaiment , I have have buy this phone for calls and his has done his job excelent :D

• 2009-02-04 16:32
  • nDD$

this phone is worst. I used that phone for 2 years and i hate it. no irda, no bluetooth, no memory and a joystick is worst and non - usable. but the phone's outside is discrate. that's the only positive thing.

• 2008-11-03 20:45
  • nHef
  • PLEASE DONT BUY THIS
  • Rating0

It is absolutely a complete waste of space and it is GARBAGE!!! Please don't waste your time on this phone like I did. Don't bother about the camera, it doesn't even have the right to be called a "camera". And then this joystick, which starts acting up after only one month of using this @!%$. I currently have a SE K750i, and I'm not have as careful with the k750i as I was with this philips and it has absolutely NO problems what so ever!!! SE ALL THE WAY!!!

• 2008-06-30 22:38
  • md@j

I need the manual oh philips 355 urgently

I try to download it from this site but cann't do becuase the message tell me that unable becuase my IE is not suitable
I use firefoxe and IE7
how can i get the manual in english

• 2008-03-06 15:39
  • ft0I

I need new keypad & body of such a kind of phone.joy-stick is not working properly, and set packing is alsoo loose. thats why i cant operate this phone & ringer is also very low.how can i repir this? if anybody knows pls help me.

• 2007-11-24 11:03
  • P$tF

Its basically not at all a mobile phone. It can be better used by kids as a toy. I have no words to condemn about the phone. Whenever I use the phone I scold myself for wasting my hard earned money on such a stupid thing.

• 2007-11-16 14:49
  • 2SNm

my joy-stick is not working , and set packing is alsoo loose. how can i repir this, please suggest me.....

• 2007-08-18 16:39
  • u14D

i have a problem with this phone - can anyone help? basically, i have taken 999 pictures with it and as i reached the "1000th" picture, it reset itself to "000" and now when i take pictures, it wont save the. anyone had the same problem or can help me? thanks.

• 2007-03-14 21:09
  • SpLx

i have a philips 355.i cant download wallpaper,screensaver,ring tone etc plz help

• 2007-03-03 10:43
  • vGx6

the phone is not all good , the usage is very simple , but the failure is that datacable is not available , and also its case when side broken, the joystick is good when free serviced ,
any one please help me to find data cable , and if availble plsease send the case of this phone

• 2007-02-14 13:10
  • 2WcA
Total of 246 user reviews and opinions for Philips 355.