Philips 355 - user opinions and reviews

Philips

7.2
7.1
7.0

this is a very cute phone it has served me well :-)

• 2014-06-18 13:08
  • MBHn

desine good

• 2012-06-27 01:50
  • uCr$

I had taken this phone and in 2 years its joystick was broken.that is worst phone i had seen........

• 2011-10-21 11:45
  • utTj

This phone is the worst phone that I ever seen in my life.Its joystick is not working.Battery stops working after 6 months,I bought.Its battery is not getting from anywhere.Can anyone help me?I advice all not to buy a mobile like this.

• 2010-05-12 07:34
  • s8cq

I like nothing on this phone but design.

• 2010-04-19 08:42

camera wery poor
paid 80 in 2ooo

• 2009-05-19 20:21
  • 0RLi

I used this phone for almost 4 years and I can say that it has done his job well . I hadn't buy this phone for it's camera or for entertaiment , I have have buy this phone for calls and his has done his job excelent :D

• 2009-02-04 16:32
  • nDD$

this phone is worst. I used that phone for 2 years and i hate it. no irda, no bluetooth, no memory and a joystick is worst and non - usable. but the phone's outside is discrate. that's the only positive thing.

• 2008-11-03 20:45
  • nHef
  • PLEASE DONT BUY THIS
  • Rating0

It is absolutely a complete waste of space and it is GARBAGE!!! Please don't waste your time on this phone like I did. Don't bother about the camera, it doesn't even have the right to be called a "camera". And then this joystick, which starts acting up after only one month of using this @!%$. I currently have a SE K750i, and I'm not have as careful with the k750i as I was with this philips and it has absolutely NO problems what so ever!!! SE ALL THE WAY!!!

• 2008-06-30 22:38
  • md@j

I need the manual oh philips 355 urgently

I try to download it from this site but cann't do becuase the message tell me that unable becuase my IE is not suitable
I use firefoxe and IE7
how can i get the manual in english

• 2008-03-06 15:39
  • ft0I

I need new keypad & body of such a kind of phone.joy-stick is not working properly, and set packing is alsoo loose. thats why i cant operate this phone & ringer is also very low.how can i repir this? if anybody knows pls help me.

• 2007-11-24 11:03
  • P$tF

Its basically not at all a mobile phone. It can be better used by kids as a toy. I have no words to condemn about the phone. Whenever I use the phone I scold myself for wasting my hard earned money on such a stupid thing.

• 2007-11-16 14:49
  • 2SNm

my joy-stick is not working , and set packing is alsoo loose. how can i repir this, please suggest me.....

• 2007-08-18 16:39
  • u14D

i have a problem with this phone - can anyone help? basically, i have taken 999 pictures with it and as i reached the "1000th" picture, it reset itself to "000" and now when i take pictures, it wont save the. anyone had the same problem or can help me? thanks.

• 2007-03-14 21:09
  • SpLx

i have a philips 355.i cant download wallpaper,screensaver,ring tone etc plz help

• 2007-03-03 10:43
  • vGx6

the phone is not all good , the usage is very simple , but the failure is that datacable is not available , and also its case when side broken, the joystick is good when free serviced ,
any one please help me to find data cable , and if availble plsease send the case of this phone

• 2007-02-14 13:10
  • 2WcA

allen ...i am from romania too...and i had this phone.....ur right...its rubish...and the most anoiyng part is the joystick. sal

• 2007-01-16 19:26
  • msmk

I bought the phone in may 2005 after my Nokia 3510i defected. After 2 frustrating months I've thrown it into a wall and turned to pieces. I guess that's the destiny of a stupid phone like that. Everything
is bad and rubbish at it, the camera, the joystick, the battery, the menu, that stupid boring brick game, its cover, everything! And one more stupid thing: you can record sounds and calls and playback them but does not support AMR files. That's the most idiot thing I've ever seen at a mobile phone.
Philips better remained making TV sets and others and quit making mobile phones. If you have a philips phone do as I did and throw it as hard as you can in a wall or something. The only good thing is the tones quality wich sound nice. The screen res. as I discovered is 112x112 pixels, not 128. The wap browser sucks, while java is a big lie. Is that enaugh? If you got any questions don't hesitate to ask me on this forum.

• 2007-01-14 20:37
  • M@T2

Had this phone for a year, the camera was rubbish, the memory was rubbish, the joystick stopped working properly after 6 months but i reeeally loved the phone cause of the cute design.

• 2006-12-27 23:00
  • p3IY
Total of 243 user reviews and opinions for Philips 355.