Philips S800 - user opinions and reviews

6.0

Philips S800 is a heck!

• 2010-10-17 16:54
  • wHrS

Please don't use this phone bcause there are a lot of problem....so be careful about this nasty phone....

• 2009-04-07 21:41
  • Pxxd

I've been using that phone since February of 2007, though i haven't re-charged battery, now the phone is dead because of its battery. And S800's battery is completely unavailable to find in my local area plus my country, Turkey.

Camera is not such good, VGA cam, but shoots OK on bright environment.

It has a lot of features than its hardware supports. It has a great sound with limited (128 MB) memory which cannot be upgradable.

Again, if you're OK to use that phone and not to find its battery in future, you can consider buying. Else, get another famous one, whose accessories is more available such as battery and earphone.

• 2008-11-26 00:41
  • 0Icw

I have been using the Phillips S800 for about 3 years now almost. This phone was perfectly fine at first, but soon after it would easily get scratched. The camera is not as good as I would have liked, and the video option is almost useless since you can only video for about 3 to 4 seconds. Now a days my phone would turn off automatically without a reason constantly. I took it into the shop to get it repaired and now it doesn't turn off,but still has great difficulty charging. I do not understand why it has to be such a bother to just charge a phone, I have to sit by it or at least check on it every 10 minutes or so.

• 2008-11-05 16:23
  • RxdU

my set has been wet im rain.then the switch is off.already i treat the macanics.but they failed.now what i do?

• 2008-09-29 09:03
  • Pxxd

i had the same prob with my s800 wen i charge it will give a warning batterry temp overheat so it will stop charging wat i can do

• 2008-09-12 13:16
  • Ue6d

hi i use this phone but i hat a prob wen i charge it, it will wrn that the battery temp is over whwt is this prob? do i need to change batt or the cellphne itself is not ok.
pls help

• 2008-09-12 13:13
  • Ue6d

> In reply to Rocky @ 2007-12-18 15:00 from Pxxd - click to readHi Rocky, would you please tell me hoe I can use this mobile as a modem?

• 2008-07-03 05:16
  • PUbb

hi...you know i like very mch ph...but i want to now whats the reason behind-the usb wire,,,when we used usb wire by charging in cpu my ph wll not accept to the orig charger or to charger of ph...i want to know ths pls help me...plz.plz.....thnks

• 2008-06-02 12:52
  • wu43

hey! s800 dont need any drive. just connect 2 pc in switch on mode. then us ph'll show a menu. click Mass Storage. nw ur ph is like a pendrive.

• 2008-04-18 10:53
  • 44Qy

4 vdo use avi player in pc.hey!there's no java in it. it can't any kinds of avi(2bit/1bit)vdo.but mp3,speaker r great

• 2008-04-14 17:22
  • 44Qy

hello there, is there's someone could help me to find or download its driver on the net? please let me know ASAP. thanks.

• 2008-02-26 10:11
  • UD}A

Philips S800 is a phone but I can not watch any 3gp vidio by my phone. Would you please help me inform me how I can be able to watch vidioes by my phone or by which software I can be able to watch vidioes. I would be grateful to you, if you kindly inform me of this.
Shafiqul Islam.
Islamic University,
Department of English.

• 2008-02-14 13:18
  • P@Q{

I m using s800 from the beginning age of this set. i m facing a problem with headphones. the device is working but the set is disturbing. how can i manage this? Could i update the system myself?

• 2007-12-27 02:34
  • Pxxd

Hi this phone is very easy to use .
I able to find the way how can this phone is
use as a modem. And just now i use it as Modem.

Connect with me if u need help for this job.

• 2007-12-18 15:00
  • Pxxd

i am a user of s800.i want to download a new gane .how i can download a new gane.

• 2007-12-10 13:15
  • PUb1

Dear,
I use philips s800 moboile set.I need you help because i do not use as a modem.how i canuse it a modem.
your's faithfull
faisal

• 2007-09-17 08:21
  • PGxF
  • Andrea from Romania
  • Rating0

Hi Everyone This phone is very beautiful and I like it,but it's right that Phillips S800 doesn't have infrared or blutooth,doesn't make photos and videos high quality but for people not rich it is good Good Bye

• 2007-09-04 22:36
  • 0U1D

hi im from bangladesh and im going to buy this phone to use my 2nd simcard...but i wont buy it if i cant use mig33 and opera mini .. can any1 plz plz let me know if i can use these two software here? plz write me at zazaborbd@hotmail.com...thanx...naim

• 2007-08-12 01:18
  • Px2U

.....its good phone for me.. very convenient...thanks to own this phone...i love it....

• 2007-08-10 15:05
  • wvr4
Total of 70 user reviews and opinions for Philips S800.