Philips Savvy - user opinions and reviews

Philips

5.8
5.5
5.9

This was my first cellphone 12 years ago. I remember, when I was sending the sms, I've must wait 10 hours for report, haha ;D Good old times. Like everything else, right

• 2014-06-18 19:59
  • 64hJ

Still got mine. C12 and C13. Have just put a new battery in one of them. Batteries and chargers are still available. A bit big and heavy, and I don't like the sticky-out bit (aerial), but they have served me well. I am now looking for a smaller basic phone to replace them. I'll probably pass them on then. The crucial thing for me was that I could see the writing on them. The only comparable phones now are the Doros.

• 2013-05-28 22:25
  • mphE

My first phone... I liked it very much. A good phone for its time. Incredible what advanced phones are today!Who would have imagined in 2000 that technology will advance so much in 10-12 years. Everything seemed SF yesterday, you can see in stores today. :)

• 2013-03-16 08:41
  • sp4n

my brother used to have one back 12 years ago. but i remember them to be white, not yellow, golf green or black. good phone for its time. i however had a Panasonic G520 which was way cooler. lol

• 2012-06-02 21:02
  • vxFa

Was also my very first phone, loved it to bits

• 2012-03-05 04:26
  • fsCR

love this phone and still use it today.
have the box etc and still going strong

• 2012-03-04 11:51
  • pr5A

had this one back in 2000... i kinda miss this phone, a lot of good and fond memories... wasn't user friendly especially if you're used to using nokia 5110 back then...

• 2012-01-30 08:32
  • MHAf

I miss this phone. It was my very first GSM phone. Was hip back then.

• 2011-11-08 15:40
  • v0qp

Call your network if u need to know the message centre number for SMS.

• 2011-10-31 09:04
  • ixum

I got this phone in 2000 on my 16th birthday from my parents. I loved this phone with my whole heart and I was the coolest person in school with it. Wish I could get one of these again.

• 2011-09-11 11:08
  • ftb}

> In reply to Bunza @ 2010-04-18 07:13 from mGDq - click to readWhat phone are you using cos the saavy sure as graavy didn't have mp3 or internet

• 2011-09-09 12:37
  • 2GjK

It is my little brother's first phone and I think that it is the best old phone and the most complicated phone in the same time!

• 2011-06-21 19:29
  • StsM

I think the Philips "Savvy" phone is very clever but I have not yet been able to send text because when I try to send the message I am asked for the number of the message center and I do not know that. Can anyone help please?

• 2011-06-09 13:26
  • nF4s

This is my first phone.

• 2011-03-09 22:22
  • nw0U

is there any one that knows where i can get a charger for it? i love it so much but the charger for it is broken:(

• 2011-02-19 16:21
  • 3FdY

going in to 2011 and i still have one of these and still use it.
its my backup phone that i keep in the car :D

• 2010-12-31 03:14
  • 3x21

could anyone tell me where i could purchase its battery ... my phone is still working except for the battery ... i cant dispose it since its my very first phone ... i still would like to see it working.

• 2010-12-30 21:01
  • t7V0

ahm can i ask you one thing?? what is the source code of philips savvy??/ because i will program it and save it to my cell phone as an application and it is a part of my proposal in my subject, the mobile programming

• 2010-08-16 17:05
  • t7XH

My first phone too. This phone was paid 140 DM.

• 2010-04-25 19:30
  • 0pAS

my first hand phone. come with all basic phone needed. Long stand by battery live. No problem at all until end of service.

• 2010-04-20 22:43
  • mE5R
Total of 78 user reviews and opinions for Philips Savvy.