Philips Savvy DB - user opinions and reviews

Philips

6.6
6.5
6.8

Excellent solid phone and i always took every opportunity to show off the voice dial on it.

• 2012-05-15 02:32
  • 39x{

it is my first mobile fone in 2000. the best at that time.

• 2011-06-08 10:26
  • P%uw

Can someone kindly tell me where I can get the batteries and the charger for the Philips Savvy DB? It is urgent please. I need to use it and I do not have the baatteries. Please quote the prices too. Thanks.

• 2011-02-02 22:25
  • n0KX

> In reply to woodrow @ 2008-06-19 22:37 from mX3q - click to readWhere can one get the battery? Thanks

• 2011-01-20 19:34
  • n0KN

About the Philips Savvy DB
Thanks for your comments about this mobile. I want to use it now 2011. Please can anyone say where one can get the batteries? I am physically in Spain but that does not matter. Waiting for a feedbacfk. Thanx.

• 2011-01-20 19:32
  • n0KN

It was my first cell phone. It was a good one for those times.

• 2010-12-24 22:35
  • 0Ue4

was my 2nd mobile after th brick i used to call my motorola lol back in the day that was remember the love calculator lol

• 2009-12-08 18:48
  • Mx@E

My second phone, bought in 2000. It had a biorhythm application I was so proud about and the alarm was working even if the phone was off... Oh, and it had vibration alert! Sold it to get the Ericsson T10 which wasn't a good deal, because the battery in the latter lasted less than 12 hours in stand-by.

• 2009-11-29 06:47
  • pqy8

I had one of these phones back in the day. For its size, it was unusually light and easy to carry! And the tones are really loud. Unfortunately, I got tired of its two-liner nature, so I bought a Nokia 3210. But, then again, it's one easy-to-carry, snazzy phone! And if I ever come across one again, I'll buy it for old times' sake.

• 2009-08-08 12:51
  • PSwk

i never been forget this unit of gsm,this is my first mobile i ever had, that mobile make me laugh and cry, i expereiced so many things because of that, i learned how to love and be inlove for long time. i love that mobile..

• 2009-06-18 16:12
  • nCby

> In reply to chemalee @ 2007-12-14 13:45 from fu$c - click to readThis came out in 1999 not the early 1990's silly!

• 2009-06-08 18:07
  • mse9

I remember this phoen- it was my first- so many memories, the voice activated dialling!

• 2009-06-08 18:03
  • mse9

This was my very first phone! I cant beleive how small the screen was! and ofcouse it was basic, the phone is old, it was probably amazing when it first came out haha.

• 2009-05-08 22:02
  • 0pbp

my very first gsm cellphone

• 2009-04-18 07:27
  • 4Hv3

This is an awful lot like the original savvy but just looks different. Again it is easy to use but i would prefer the menu to be up and down not left and right scrolling because i find it easer up and down scrolling.

• 2009-01-11 21:43
  • m5CP

> In reply to sanjay @ 2008-10-25 04:13 from in%a - click to readsanjay the phone is 10 years old u spanner, they didnt even have digitial cameras then let alone camera phnoes, do some research first

• 2008-12-16 15:35
  • m}mJ

No 5 megapixels, gps and 8GB? Is very bad for hand phone

• 2008-10-25 04:13
  • in%a

> In reply to woodrow @ 2008-06-19 22:37 from mX3q - click to readOh, please! I'm searching one tone of these phone. I don't remember the name. It's a very long with a rhytm very funny. Would you rec these tone and send me for e-mail? Please!
If you want... nestorm2@gmail.com
Thanks a lot!

• 2008-08-01 01:27
  • mQC8

soooooo sweet! My first phone too! How simple and easy to use. The screen was so small and green. BT Cellent! I was soooo cool when i pulled it out in class ha ha the first person to have a phone! Wow i miss it....good memories. The excitement of getting a text on it was amazing!

• 2008-07-10 01:28
  • pJRa

im currently still using this phone and i must say, in the 9 years ive owned it, its the best ever!
better than all these fiddly things with their cameras and music things on them!
whats wrong with basic?

• 2008-06-19 22:37
  • mX3q
Total of 90 user reviews and opinions for Philips Savvy DB.