Philips W9588 - user opinions and reviews

8.8

it's $800 from HK

• 2014-07-17 03:11
  • U2AF

I love Android Flip Phone. but it's so hard to find those kinds in Indonesia. I should buy Galaxy Golden in China first.

But I cannot find this phone still in China.
Where does actually Philips sell this phone?

• 2014-05-16 05:16
  • PEDC

Where Can I buy this phone? I Looked at E-bay,but no Luck:( Can You recommend any web side?

• 2014-01-21 20:44
  • kMk2

why can't I find a link to this phone on youtube, sighs

• 2014-01-05 18:59
  • ut51

Looks great, specs are OK too. I wish Motorola made something like this, but if they can't it's their loss. Just remembered how much I liked my old flip phone.

• 2014-01-02 18:47
  • B}QN

> In reply to Funmap @ 2014-01-02 15:43 from 3uNW - click to readhi can you guys help me from where i can buy this phone, coz i need it to dubai UAE

• 2014-01-02 17:48
  • 3Jy0

Again limited 3g connectivity!
They can't make these type of phones with much larger screens, which I understand because the phone will be too long when opened, however there is no excuse for having limited 3g in a quad core phone!

Why no company would make a large screen phone with a simple physical four physical keys for menu navigation? It will make the phone an inch or less longer but will bring a lot of convenience to browse through the phone's menu with physical keys instead of touch command. And touch will be left only for texting and web browsing.

• 2014-01-02 15:44
  • 43NF

I just got the phone. It is a bit heavy but no more than my HTC One Max with case, and it is finally a powerful flip phone. I really like the fact that it even has a notification LED, which alerts you about incoming/missed calls, texts etc.

I checked the specs of the W2014 and while it has a faster processor, better camera (though the Philips one seems to be good) and is a bit thinner and lighter, I cannot believe that Samsung is charging so much for it.

Finally a powerful flip phone that does everything a normal smartphone does. The price is high, but the phone comes with a lot of accessories including case, 2nd battery, external battery etc. and you can be sure that not many people have it!

• 2014-01-02 15:43
  • 3uNW

I like that. .probably only a Japanese release. .

• 2014-01-02 13:41
  • XrF}

Atleat has a chance to take edge on sammy galaxy golden 19230

• 2014-01-02 12:54
  • utY%
Total of 10 user reviews and opinions for Philips W9588.