Philips Xenium 9@9h - user opinions and reviews

Philips

7.9
6.6
6.8

I want to buy this phone.But could not found in Bangladesh.Please anybody help me...

• 2012-07-15 19:14
  • u4gD

does anybody know how to put the sms archieve to the computer?

• 2009-12-29 12:46
  • MqQ5

> In reply to hasan tunc basaran @ 2008-11-01 09:26 from 0Ia% - click to readhow long does the battery life comes???

• 2009-09-15 21:02
  • v{Nu

> In reply to N.T @ 2009-01-07 07:54 from wYyY - click to readTku7OR hi! mi site is http://norffg.com
see you!

• 2009-05-28 12:40
  • C47U

- The phone is very stylish & light weight
- Texting is quite slow, font is small
- Sound is Bad
- The icons are very cartoonish
- The wallpaper is changeable but can't occupy the whole screen because of the blue bar tab that occupies the top and bottom for the menu
- Battery life can last for 5 days with normal usage
- Overall 6/10
- You can use this as an extra phone.

• 2009-01-07 07:54
  • wYyY

I use thos phone more than a year. i/m totally satisfied.

• 2008-12-01 15:12
  • 0ZSa

The reason I changed this phone is after usung almost 2 weeks I found out that the menu is just a little bit slow. Texting is also slow.I bought nokia and when you write a sms it is flying.When it comes to writing sms nobady beat nokia's speed.

• 2008-11-16 08:07
  • 0IaB

> In reply to Abu_Badu @ 2008-08-20 08:56 from P@1W - click to readi didnt get blacklist. would u plz tell me how can i

• 2008-11-15 20:42
  • Pxxd

I bought this phone almost a week ago. I am satisfyed with it. If you use T9 when writing a sms.it is pretty fast. Battery life is perfect.Since my first charge I did not charge the battery yet. Other functions is about the same with other brands.

• 2008-11-01 09:26
  • 0Ia%

i like this phone,,but i can't trust the perfomance

• 2008-09-25 15:45
  • UDQ0

I have no complaints about this phone except that tactile feedback when texting is sooo sluggish. What I particularly love about this phone is its "blacklist" function because I can avoid calls from certain callers. The battery life that it boasts of remains to be seen, as it can only go on standby for more than a week. Over all, I recommend this phone for those who seldom send text messages, but if you are a heavy texter, this phone is not for you.

• 2008-08-20 08:56
  • P@1W

How to get an archiv of sms from PC? Standart sowftware can't do it :(

• 2008-08-14 14:46
  • mEEy

i want this driver

• 2008-07-08 09:27
  • PGY$

Just bought the phone last week. It cost me RM200.

Well i can say that the battery is great. I have not charge it until the 3rd day after i bought it.

After 1st charging it last me about a week with normal usage. (my previous models only last about 3 days with the same usage)

*Design wise i'll rate it 8/10. Sleek & very light in weight.

*The polyphonic tones & speaker phone are not so good anyway. Sound is awful. Anyway i prefer to use the vibrate mode (very strong vibration) & handsfree so this is not really a problem for me.

*Radio is good. (with earphone)

*Display i'll rate it 5/10. Acceptable but i like it because the background is black and the font/logo/menu are in colors...makes it look stylish.

*Email/GPRS/MMS/WAP are good as well.
*It has world time, u can view your local time + another preferred country's time at the same display. (Good for travellers)
*3 Games pre-installed.
*External LED display for incoming call / sms / missed call / low battery (COOL!)
*Charging the battery & earphone are using the same mini USB port. Havent try the InfraRed yet.
*Buttons are quite well positioned. No problem in sms-ing.
*Phone body are finger print magnet...need to wipe it quite often.
OVERALL i'll give a 8/10 for a phone just for calls/sms/radio...WELL DONE

• 2008-06-09 05:30
  • TC{q

can i use the philips xenium9@9h as GPRS modem? how ?i have got a settings from my useing network.but it does not work.

• 2008-05-21 01:19
  • Pxxd

it's just a flap phone with F.M. What is the thing you can do with 2MB ?

• 2008-03-12 09:00
  • w9LW

Can we use mp3 or midi files as sms alert?? PLEASE give me the answer.. THANX

• 2007-12-26 21:18
  • M@T2

I've bought the phone but i am really surprised to see that it has a Infrared port !!!

• 2007-12-25 10:24
  • RYVn

It's available in Malaysia. In my area, both 9@9f and 9@9h are priced the same...

• 2007-09-08 17:16
  • ib4{
Total of 23 user reviews and opinions for Philips Xenium 9@9h.