Philips Xenium X530 - user opinions and reviews

Philips

7.5
7.4
7.4

usually it's the users fault if something isn't working properly or some features are missing...
philips just has different logic for it's menus

• 2009-12-05 15:26
  • mEhZ

> In reply to Zihad/Bangladesh @ 2009-08-26 07:53 from MfxH - click to readZihad, you got ripped off by your DEALER. not Philips. Now you are bashing the brand without merit.

• 2009-09-23 10:06
  • i%x@

My first Philips phone Xenium X530 is a great disappointment. I have used & still have a number of other brands including Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, Vodafone, & LG. Philips is THE worst of the bunch as it has way too many limitations:
1) You cant use Bluetooth to listen to music???
2) Talk time is way too exaggerated by marketing hype. I get about 3 hours talk time & not even close to half of what is advertised - 8 hours.
3) Call/Receive log is way too limited. you don't even have an individual call/receive time log with each call.
4) Menu is ugly, period.
5) Would I buy another Philips, NO WAY.

• 2009-09-02 15:06
  • UGrx

Please do not purchase Philips mobile phone, if u want to be happy with a good phone set.

Last year I bought Philips Xenium 9@9r, especially seeing its battery performance in specifications. But, oh my god, what a worst phone set it is !!! battery backup is very shorter then they mentioned. also memory is only 1GB, but they told 2GB. the specifications are false. Now I am very shocked with this so called highly featured xenium phone. I quarreled with the vendor here for this.

Better to call it 'Philips Cheatinium'.

Philips cheated with people. I am very upset, I got very shock.

• 2009-08-26 07:53
  • MfxH

So loves this double shadow effect

• 2009-04-22 05:33
  • 2TQy

• 2009-03-20 06:48
  • IkcD

How can we get this Phone in Europe?

• 2009-03-18 19:56
  • 3AeU

looks good

• 2009-03-12 17:14
  • 0rXx

just a good looking very mid range phone

• 2009-03-12 16:30
  • P43P

Nice and beautiful phone but no 3g also 2mp camera this not enough for this p

• 2009-03-12 16:17
  • 3nLc
Total of 10 user reviews and opinions for Philips Xenium X530.