Plum Galactic - user opinions and reviews

Plum

5.9
6.0
5.9

can i buy this mobile in India?

• 2014-05-09 15:46
  • 9EXR

can anyone be kind enough to tell me how and where can i find how to adjust ringing volume and ringing tones with this plum phone thing?

• 2013-11-01 01:53
  • u}NV

when i tray to charge my plum P300 it going out what's wrong with it? what can i do with it.

• 2013-09-03 20:14
  • 8I2f

I bought a Plum Galactica P300 on Dec 26, 2012 from IT&E at Micronesia Mall in Dededo, Guam, USA. I have the printed receipt.

That Plum Galactica P300 stopped working on Feb 16, 2013. It wouldn't turn on. The IT&E techs tested the phone and the battery and told me the problem was with the Plum Galactica P300, not the battery.

IT&E at Micronesia Mall in Dededo, Guam, USA refused to replace the phone or refund the money I spent 45 days earlier because they have a 30 day *pos policy*.

I went to Plum's website ( http://plum-mobile.com )and filled out their form regarding replacement/refund of faulty products, but 4 days later (2.22.13), I have received no response from Plum.

How would you feel if you were in my place? Could you have anything good to say about Plum? Would you ever buy another cheap Chinese Plum? Would you ever deal with IT&E at Micronesia Mall in Dededo, Guam, USA again?

In closing, BEWARE of dealing with IT&E at Micronesia Mall in Dededo, Guam, USA. Also BEWARE of wasting your $ on ANY Plum products!!!

• 2013-02-23 12:56
  • jesx

• 2013-02-23 12:45
  • jesx

While the administrators and moderators of this site will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every posting. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable.
You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed). The IP address of all posts is recorded and part of it will be publised along with the post. You agree that the webmaster, administrator and moderators of this site have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should they see fit.

• 2013-02-21 09:16
  • U27R

cat costa?

• 2012-12-20 20:22
  • SvBu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-05-24 22:22 from j{X7 - click to readthis is the same thing thats happing to mine and i wanna know whats wrong with it ? can someone please help us . . . A . S . A . P !

• 2012-10-13 03:58
  • v0wL

how do you delete songs from a galactic plum phone when it's save on to your memory card

• 2012-09-26 04:13
  • KGU7

I am unable to make or receive calls, send text messages and I just bought this phone one day ago.

• 2012-09-12 23:42
  • j{Xi

i am getting no service response from both network with this phone when i'm at home, but service is working out of my area...why is that happening?

• 2012-08-06 16:50
  • 8yS8

where i can find this in bangladesh

• 2012-05-26 15:06
  • P@QR

my battery isn't keeping any charge and I just purchase the phone

• 2012-05-24 22:22
  • j{X7

pleaseeee help me to purchase it !!! i want this phone !!! please help me ho getting it in india !!! also tell me any other options to buy it !!!

• 2012-05-05 17:02
  • utmd

really cool phone, but i can't get to change my ring tone and some of the settings

• 2012-04-18 20:31
  • 8ySm

never had this phone but really want it.

• 2012-02-25 02:58
  • 4r8y

This phone is great. Love everything about it.

• 2012-01-12 02:42
  • j8nx

is this an android? where to get this one? ows... im the first on the reviews...

• 2011-11-19 17:48
  • Rbq2
Total of 18 user reviews and opinions for Plum Galactic.