Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo - user opinions and reviews

Prestigio

7.3
7.3
7.5

> In reply to Heisenberg @ 2013-12-29 10:42 from dWh@ - click to readThis code works properly! I use it and the mic sound start very good!

• 2014-01-03 12:00
  • nHdR

for those who have problem with echo, enter engineering mode by typing this code:
*#*#3646633#*#*

select Normal Mode (Normal) - Mic (microphone volume)-Level 0 - 180 Set Level 1 - 180
Set Level 2 - 180
Set Level 3 - 180
Set Level 4 - 180
Set Level 5 - 180
Set Level 6 - 180

• 2013-12-29 10:42
  • dWh@

> In reply to jukkoo @ 2013-12-28 12:28 from 3qZ0 - click to readyou can install most apps on the sd card. Obviously some can not be moved.

• 2013-12-29 10:09
  • gLKB

what about the 4GB internal memory? I have Samsung note2 with 16GB and still feel thst is not enough. On samsung you cannot install apps on SD card. Is it the same with 5044? I am very happy with note2 but I need a Dual SIM phone, and don't want to regret my decision. IT is relatively cheap, but still, 300 euros are not peanuts.

• 2013-12-28 12:28
  • 3qZ0

> In reply to Cris_Taxi @ 2013-12-17 23:38 from mEA7 - click to readSound quality is as good as any. Haven't had any problems on my end, and I also haven;t received any complaints about it.

• 2013-12-20 05:04
  • gLKB

> In reply to projectdarts @ 2013-12-18 20:03 from 3G$C - click to readyes. Play store is installed and working

• 2013-12-20 05:02
  • gLKB

do these have google play?

• 2013-12-18 20:03
  • 3G$C

How is the call quality on this phone?
Thx.

• 2013-12-17 23:38
  • mEA7

Great phone, for this money, you cannot find better, and 24 mounts of garantee. If you have problems with camera, go too service, but i always telling, if you whant picture buy dslr camera. Phone is little big, but is not matter, because he work great, fast, internet is fast, good respons. GREAT

• 2013-12-13 07:31
  • dPUx

> In reply to Mrd @ 2013-12-06 21:06 from pI$M - click to readCould you explain me how to take sharp pictures?
I press center of screen to focus and then photo button, but picture is not sharp enough.
In my opinion camera is to fast and it doesn't focus very well.It should focus object and then take the pic but this camera takes pics before focusing. Maybe I am making mistake.
Advise me if you know solution.

• 2013-12-09 00:20
  • ptDd

Had it for almost a month and I am very pleased with it. It works perfectly and its got pretty snappy performance. Its battery lasts me up to two days and never less than a whole day with 40% battery left. As for the camera I find it decent. There are better ones I'm sure but it does the job just fine for me. Only downside is lack of accessories. No fancy cases are available. A simple silicone case is available but has to be sourced from China...

• 2013-12-06 23:24
  • gLKB

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-05 11:59 from 3qCT - click to readWierd, my 5044Duo shoots very sharp pictures...

• 2013-12-06 21:06
  • pI$M

Phone is quite good, except camera.
Camera Quality is very bad. You can't take sharp picture.
Camera doesn't focus well.

I thought change my SGS3 with this phone but S3 is much better when we talk about camera.

I bought it yesterday but I will sell it tomorrow and keep my S3.

• 2013-12-05 11:59
  • 3qCT

The GPS is perfect. I use Google Maps and Navigon every day and it works for sure. But for fast lock you have to use mobile internet and A-GPS to be ON.
I do not have any problem with the original headset. It works also very good.

• 2013-11-05 20:31
  • 3PGk

This phone is with me from day 1 as i was the lucky user who received this new flagship model when it was going to market and the only phone i own here in Pakistan.this phone has ultimate features . The Design is really good so 10/10 .
Phone has IPS display which is very good the brighter and clear .
1.2 Quadcore processor enables you to watch and play the best games which it has .
8MP camera enables you to capture the best pics and videos .
Android 4.2.1 the latest os it has .

2000Mah i can easily spend my whole day by watching videos and playing games .

Hopefully latest Android OS 4.4 kitkat will release soon for this phone....:)

• 2013-11-05 10:31
  • KIfn

> In reply to wildthing @ 2013-10-29 11:29 from d@B{ - click to readWell it really has no problem i am using this phone from day first and i was the lucky user who get this new flagship model and i must say, this phone has extraordinary responsive touch screen and IPS display has made it more beautiful and brighter. it has 1.2 quadcore processor. the issue it only has the low internal memory which is 4 gb but you can add mmc of your choice which i think is not a big issue atall .Regards.

• 2013-11-05 10:13
  • KIfn

I've had this phone since August and there are only two problems I've found so far. Depending on what you year your phone for they can be a big issue or minor annoyance. The first is I struggle to find earphones with a mic that are useable with this phone, I get a bad echo unless the answer button is held down. The second is that the GPS for sat nav doesn't work, it can just about find my location but can't track my progress. I've tried some fixes that apparently worked for others but they did not work for me. Other than that it's fast and smooth. Not sure I'll keep it though as I use my phone for both music and maps

• 2013-11-04 22:19
  • JC7c

Few days left before buying the phone and making my own review of it, any comment more would be great, not just for me, but for everyone else thinking of buying the prestigio.

• 2013-10-30 22:34
  • d@B{

i'm getting my device next week.this handset is very cheap in S.A its a very sexy looking phone my only issue is 4gb is not enough onboard memory.sd cards help and are cheap aswell.the handset feels premium(my honest opion) it looks and performs great aswell.prestigio needs to work on promoting their products more,coz for 1 simple reason that in S.A people think that its a fake,but it's not.prestigio keep it up and i mite become brand loyal and plz increase memory on the phones

• 2013-10-29 19:49
  • Np}w

Thx for the info, are there any users that have more to share over the camera, gaming, battery etc.

• 2013-10-29 18:47
  • d@B{
Total of 51 user reviews and opinions for Prestigio MultiPhone 5044 Duo.