Prestigio MultiPhone 5400 Duo - user opinions and reviews

Prestigio

5.7
5.3
5.3

this is the absolute worst phone i ever had!

i had prestigio multiphone 4300 sometime before this piece of garbage and it worked like a charm. it was fast, stable and i loved the design.

the only thing that's ok about this piece of useless electronics is the design. to tell you the truth, that's the exact reason i decided to buy it + the very low price for the features it offers. but it just doesn't work. it crashes all the time, you can't use it even for writing messages also it gets very hot very fast. i hope it doesn't blow my head off one day.

next time i will probably buy a samsung, an htc, or whatever. ugh. i regret purchasing the prestigio tablet as well. it was definitely cheap, but it's better to buy something a bit more expensive THAT YOU CAN ACTUALLY USE.

i'm so frustrated. i just can't wait until i can replace this failure of a phone with something normal.

• 2014-09-04 01:14
  • n}uM

I hate this mobile I'm scared coz while your watching or talking in phone it become hotter after that it become black screen and back to main menu please tell me what to do why is so hot this units it just 3days I use.please give me advice thank you.

• 2014-08-05 15:19
  • spDx

> In reply to Nima @ 2014-04-08 10:30 from g89f - click to readThanx a lot! I'll try some messaging apps. Just downloading textra. After some time I rate my phone quite ok as fo it's price. Despite of still annoying messages problem hopefully solved by textra, I had some system freezes (solved with hard -batery disconecting- reset) especially during gmaps navigation. I made a system update and after this had one freeze during navi and one during texting. Flashlight is tremendous. Camera fine.

• 2014-07-16 21:24
  • 3pDx

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-22 12:42 from StsB - click to readFirst of all try to use some of booster app , and keep your phone clean of younk files ...

• 2014-06-01 14:57
  • mtqb

I have this phone for couple of months and it is horrific. I would be most happy to get my money back. At first it worked good, afterwards it started to slpw down to have constant lag in work etc. It is cheap but it is too bad. I would have been better of with 4300 model, it is more stable.

• 2014-05-22 12:42
  • StsB

> In reply to Maciek @ 2014-03-16 21:28 from 3pDx - click to readplease instal this app:
ninja sms

• 2014-04-08 10:30
  • g89f

Very good phone. I didn't thought that it would be so fast for that price! I love this phone (black one)

• 2014-03-19 17:23
  • 0xQH

I've bought it because I thought it was a good phone for a good price. I have it about a month and I'm very disappointed by the speed of the phone. With over 80 messages it works so slowly I need to wait literally a minute to go to conversation box, wait for the keyboard to appear, switch to horizontal and start writing. Can anyone say is it normal? This is my first smartphone. Options has been set (default) to delete messages when there are over 500 of them. With such problems by 80 messages I can't imagine how does it work when you have 500. The rest was OK. I've downloaded just one app Android Assistant so I don't have a application mess on it. I think I'll try an antivirus...

• 2014-03-16 21:28
  • 3pDx

This mobile has bluetooth version 4.0.
but didn't write it.

• 2014-03-16 06:21
  • g89d

I bought this handy like three weeks ago and I needed to do factory restore two times! I've sent it even to service, but they said it works like it should work. I don't believe that it's quad-core, as it works so slow. I've also noticed that software for battery level notification isn't good at all - it can show 95% for two hours and then it drops for 5% every few minutes.

• 2014-03-07 14:11
  • Mn}N

I think it is a good phone. Can anyone tell me what is his oppinion. Can I play good games(not the best by now). My friends tell me that all the phones with Dual-sim are shit, agree?Thanx

• 2014-03-06 23:06
  • p$CJ

great phone for that money

• 2014-02-01 14:56
  • LiqR

Where is it Made??

• 2014-01-28 12:51
  • fue0

Its GPU is Qualcomm Snapdragon.

• 2013-12-31 04:29
  • K7gN

SAR ?

• 2013-10-24 13:02
  • 0xRV

I didn`t found any specific on the GPU. This unit has any GPU?!

• 2013-10-17 23:05
  • p3Dg

What about the sound quality?

• 2013-10-03 08:50
  • 9JEx

> In reply to jr @ 2013-09-24 06:14 from 7X7X - click to readcherry mobile didnt copy the prestigio multiphone 5400 or any phone they purchase it then resale it in the philippines with there name that is there marketing strategy cause cherry mobile doesnt have the capability to make there owned mobile phone :-D

• 2013-09-27 04:26
  • P@1G

Yes, this is the OEM of Cherry Mobile Flare 2.0 .. kindly check the Prestigio 5430, could this be the OEM of Cherry Mobile Flare 2X.

• 2013-09-25 22:45
  • t7xj
Total of 23 user reviews and opinions for Prestigio MultiPhone 5400 Duo.