Qtek 2020 - user opinions and reviews

Qtek

6.8
6.8
6.9

hi.i dont know how to turn on my mobile.its shows only align screen..and i dont know what to do..plese help me.

• 2006-11-15 12:10
  • MkDb

hi
my device is an english languas and i want to convert it in to arabic languas can you help me and send to me an setp of convert it

• 2006-11-08 12:10
  • SjrX

Upgrade to WM5 aku 3.2

• 2006-10-25 14:19
  • TuKc

I'm having QTek 2020 and that is with french and i need install english version. How can i do that.

• 2006-10-24 07:35
  • Uiw}

it is very nice
it is slightly big it doesnot come in my pocket
its bluetooth is very nice itcovers a large ditance 1 day when i was taking with my friend on blue tooth headset i unknowingly went out of the house when i cut the phone i was shocked 2 c the connection data transfer is very nice

• 2006-09-03 17:34
  • RKXJ

my langug arabic my pocket pc "qtek 2020" in engish

• 2006-08-24 23:12
  • nCNC

It is a nice phone, but I am having problems getting to web pages. I am able to connect to O2 GPRS service but am not able to resolve any website addresses! If anyone knows how to help with this that would be good!

j./

• 2006-08-11 16:43
  • mr5I

For some reason when I click on my mail icon it no longer offers me the option between email and SMS, it only allows for email. I have tried to have people text me but I am no longer recieving them or able to send them out, any help? rrwilgus@yahoo.com

• 2006-07-31 18:55
  • jSLH

Nice Phone,But My Default Language Is Set To Italian...Can Somebody SHow me some web site or how to change my language in English..pls help me blerand_lata@hotmail.com im waiting...

• 2006-07-28 03:11
  • iGgP

HI i have a Qtek 2020 and im having trouble setting up the internet on the phone can any one please help me

• 2006-07-05 09:45
  • N97y

Hi
I have a qtek2020 .I want to change its language from italian to english.Please help me.Please e-mail me.My e-mail:cesumer@e-kolay.net

• 2006-07-04 07:45
  • mu3b

It's my best cell phone I have ever have.But I just don't know how I could upgade it's windows.

• 2006-06-04 13:16
  • SHqx

Hi, in general QTEK2020 it's very good, but, and there's always but, now I can't pair my bluetooth gps, because I can't find port5 , someone know's how to find it?
Regards

• 2006-05-31 12:18
  • pXxY

HELLO EVERYONE
Just i have some problems regarding i-mate as follows:
My device falled in water while doing some jop, when i went home it doesnt work probaply, the system doesnt want to log on to windows but the main screen which is (align Screen)still work without loging onto windows.
I hope somone help me finding the best solution for my hard problem.

• 2006-04-25 22:39
  • mDfZ

this Pocekt PC is COOL. I like it very much, it is very convinient and it has fast procesor!!

• 2006-04-23 15:41
  • nt@1

Hi, using Qtek 2020 since more than 1 year.
Positive
- it works, slowly, but it works
Negative
- screen difficult to read in sunlight
- slow and crashes using TOMTOM and phone at same time
- synchronising works in principle, but difficult to set properly (files e.g.) 2 times in 1 year: all data were "rewritten" because not "recognized", which leads to duplicates and some losses.
- fragile and slipery case (the one of S200 in rubber type is ways better)
- big size
- battery time limited (this gets obvious with older batteries)
it was the best on the market 1.5 years ago and is still ok, but.... time to look for something faster and smaller ... ;o)
Chris (Switzerland)

• 2006-04-17 22:14
  • n}nr

I have a Qtek 2020, but lost my charger, Is the charger the same on every Qtek phone or divice??? annyone know??

• 2006-04-13 07:30
  • m789

I have Qtek 2020i can anybony know how to change the language tank's

• 2006-03-10 01:09
  • mHdx

I have a Qtek the main problems I have had is the 22pin connector at the bottom breaks free inside and keeps disconnecting. Also the headphone socket does the same.
It does get heavy use in and out of the car daily.
I have used TOMTOM 3 with it and it worked fine with a bluetooth GPS but when I went to TOMTOM 5 it would not detect my Deconix DC210 Bluetooth GPS so I changed to a car cradle that had a wired gps incorporated. It works with this.
In fact I use it (with diff software) as an aviation GPS when flying a microlight.
I think it a good bit of kit.

• 2006-03-09 20:22
  • MVAm

I was wondering if anyone had used it with a bluetooth GPS and microsoft Autoroute as a mobile GPS.
In theroy it should all work as it has the memory and window mobile 3.
I am getting one soon and wanted to try this out.

• 2006-03-01 11:04
  • SvcB
Total of 95 user reviews and opinions for Qtek 2020.