Qtek 2020 - user opinions and reviews

Qtek

6.8
6.8
6.9

This might be where you find the language support to many different languages and it is not expensive.Hope you like it.Eva

• 2006-02-11 17:01
  • mRTD

Hey.
I would like too to change languages on my qtek from french to italian.Is there anyone who knows please e-mail me...

• 2006-02-11 16:42
  • mRTD

HI, the Qtek 2020 is a great pocket PC and it works very vell.
About all problems with this pocket PC refer to XDA-Developers site and you'll find everything there. :)

• 2006-01-06 19:56
  • m1GF

I have Qtek 2020i with German language installed. Can anybody tell me how I can change the language to English? Please email me on mayur@mail.ru

• 2006-01-03 11:53
  • Tmqw

• 2005-12-15 01:46
  • N7@e

try xda-developers site. I saw article there about solving this problem (country-id)

• 2005-11-16 13:43
  • iFrH

Hi there. I have a qtek 2020 in english, but I would like to put the french language on the pda phone. I downloaded the Rom for the french version, but gives me a country id code error. Could someone tell me how to reset the country code either of the french rom or the phone so that I can have the french language. Plz send e-mail to psykosial@walla.com or respond on this forum. Thanks in advance.

• 2005-10-30 23:28
  • mwpe

I wonder if I may find if it is possible to change language in my Qtek 2020 somewhere from french to italian.Please let me know if someone knows.
Thanks eva

• 2005-10-08 17:04
  • n1Fm

I am using Q-tek 2020 from last one year & nine months. It was the best set I ever had.
But now the screen of my mobile has broken so kindly help me to know the dealer in north india who can replace my mobile screen.

• 2005-09-24 15:04
  • PWYH

Pls I want to know where I can find Qtek products in Vancouver Canada

• 2005-09-22 18:24
  • Ycim

I have bought qtek2020 from Internet betting site ricardo, evrything was perfect but from days my mobile was hanging and then i have to do off and then on, but now its totally hanged and block only the starting screen is coming and the stick is not working any more so i am not able to start it. Do u have any idea how i can solve this or is there any service centre in Zurich or in Luzern,( Switzerland )

thanks

• 2005-09-22 01:34
  • Sjhj

i bought qtek2020 just today 22/7/05 at rabat, morocco, unfortunately the user manual is in french and the dealer told me that it would take at least two weeks to get one in english. I am really eager to start operating the set, any help you could render?

• 2005-07-22 18:52
  • mtaa

Please I want to find any Qtek dealer in Cape Town South Africa.

• 2005-07-22 15:53
  • NHjH

Please I want to find any Qtek dealer in Cape Town South Africa.

• 2005-07-22 15:34
  • NHjH

Hi,

I am trying to recharge my Qtek 2020, but it is failing. Could you, please, specify the problems? Actually, I am facing this problem, soon after it fell off from my pocket on the road.
Are there any service centers in India, especially in Kolkata, Hyderabad or Bangalore?
Also I require a new Qtek Charger. How do I go about it?

Thanks,

Avirup

• 2005-07-11 10:36
  • ceKb
Total of 95 user reviews and opinions for Qtek 2020.