Qtek 9000 - user opinions and reviews

Qtek

7.5

I have the above phone and it's in Italian and I would like a tutorial on how to change to english. Please can you email me on david_bakerflex@yahoo.com. I'm desperate please help.

• 2014-07-08 00:06
  • pYBa

yes..the best phone..

• 2012-08-14 14:15
  • PS6s

The best phone

• 2012-08-14 14:13
  • PS6s

> In reply to FritzCaty @ 2012-03-08 14:24 from pskv - click to readBatteries are available on www.ebay.com. Just search
"QTEK 9000 Battery". Prices are very reasonable. Different capacities available. Be carefull however with the cheapest ones (a mistake I made). In my case the green LED indicating full charge of the battery doesn't go off after disconnecting the power adaptor cable. May be a good idea to bye the battery with "original" in the name?

• 2012-03-24 19:05
  • 3NAZ

I got my QTEk 9000 some years ago. Three years ago the Battery have got problems. I need to buy a Battery but it has been difficult to find one and with the real specifications.
I also need a copy of the installation Disk because my CD is broken.
If someone can help me, I would be gratefull.

• 2012-03-08 14:24
  • pskv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-01-22 16:13 from dQmX - click to readWhere did you buy the phone?

• 2012-02-24 15:21
  • naxj

> In reply to tryst @ 2011-08-11 00:52 from myfx - click to readi have one , very good, a problem: can't remember how to conect to de internet and i have lost the book as i do. Any idea? thanks

• 2012-01-22 16:13
  • dQmX

this phone is grateful because it can we use it (it's a machine that is second to none) I have it for 6 years and works as the first day, but because he was not in Serbia, I ordered it in the U.S., this phone hacking processor, camera, and the other things I najboli, greeting. (who needs help ask)

• 2011-11-19 17:54
  • 0k@N

> In reply to jayr @ 2011-07-20 09:35 from K7ev - click to readYou probably need to upgrade the flash player addon for your browser. It should alert you if your flash addon is out of date though unless you've turned it off.

• 2011-08-11 01:00
  • myfx

Had one of these under the Orange network banner of SPV M5000

Nice phone if you don't mind something a little bulky. decent sized keys which means you have less chance of hitting more than one key at a time when texting or typing. Nice screen size and a clear display, the screen also rotates and can then lie flat externally which is a nice touch. Stylus is tucked in the back of the handset if you prefer it for the touch screen but the screen icons etc are large enough unless you have fat fingers.

Downsides are the Windows OS, I would have preferred the Android OS for this. Also, videos really need to be small enough to remain in Ram or they can stutter a bit.

In all a good PDA with lots of nice features including the ability to hook into public WiFi connections for internet so you don't run up your bill.

• 2011-08-11 00:52
  • myfx

Hi,
Can anyone know how to change the phone language ?

Thanks,
Vishnu.

• 2011-07-22 13:17
  • PE2s

i cant play youtube in my qtek, do i need to upgrade my windows?

• 2011-07-20 09:35
  • K7ev

> In reply to Nasiru @ 2010-09-23 04:48 from ftVi - click to readI have a Qtek 9000. It is in working condition.
I will not be using it. In case you need the battery, you may as well have the phone itself.
Am in Sri Lanka. Am 73 yrs and retired.
Quote a reasonable price.
And make all arrangements as am suffering from Sciatica Nerve problem and my mobility is restricted.
Am not a bargainer.
All I ask is, please be reasonable and we can be Internet friends.
Benedict Aloysius

• 2011-07-14 07:37
  • vL$6

i have a pblm with my speakers i can't receive and talk through it.

• 2010-10-03 21:51
  • mcuh

meet the suprimo of its time ...........i have
a n900 but still miss it

• 2010-09-23 18:36
  • wiwn

> In reply to BazMan @ 2010-01-17 23:34 from NhfT - click to readI still have my Qtek 9000, but can't use it off power source. All checks confirm the battery dead, and I can't find it, especially here in Nigeria. Do you have an extra for sale?

• 2010-09-23 04:48
  • ftVi

WM6.1 Real VGA rom for Qtek 9000:

• 2010-04-16 13:39
  • 0mt6

> In reply to thirumal reddy hyder @ 2009-10-04 11:00 from v{Pf - click to readIf you're still looking for a Qtek 9000, try here...

• 2010-01-17 23:34
  • NhfT

You can try this WM6.5 cooked ROM for HTC Universal (Qtek 9000) - http://pockethacks.com/wm65-co...l-qtek-9000/

• 2009-12-13 23:14
  • nUVP

este o meu melhor e de todos os tempos Qtek...

• 2009-10-16 02:53
  • phrc
Total of 202 user reviews and opinions for Qtek 9000.