Qtek 9000 - user opinions and reviews

Qtek

7.5

Does anyone know if this phone works on a 3G UMTS network? It says that it has UMTS for data, but does that mean that I could buy this phone and simply change the SIM card on my current UMTS phone and use this instead?

• 2005-10-23 15:20
  • m7kG

Anyone know what is teh difference between this O2 XDA and the Qtec9000, I-mate jasjar ???? I think all are same except those brand name .
If any one of these model provide 5mp camera justlike samsung P860 & inbuilt GPS receiver like Mitac A700 along with current features or specifications . Then that will be great & I will run first and buy that .

• 2005-10-20 11:21
  • PEPb

This gear seems Great But Why did you build
it with only 64 Ram when the Qtek 2020i has
128 Ram,is this not a step backwards.
Could you please give me an answer.

Yours Eagerly waiting
SHARPY

• 2005-10-19 11:05
  • SpxN

Can anyone verify is this phone works properly whit Mac os 10.4. If not can anyone tel me whits telefoon workt whit Mac os 10.4

• 2005-10-17 17:19
  • n9DC

This is one cool pda. The best so far.pitty its not available in South Africa yet.Please make available in my country.

Regards
F Jacobs

• 2005-10-17 11:40
  • N7$K

Neil McAliece
Voda has had problems with the handset but it is avalible at T-Mobile they are doing it on a new package called web and walk you get 400min and 40mg for 27.70pcm

• 2005-10-16 14:26
  • mnX1

Can anyone verify is this phone works properly on the Vodafone UK network. It is not approved by Vodafone yet and they don't sell it directly so I need to know if it works on the Vodafone 3G service, gprs, etc.

I assume it will but just want to make sure before buying one.

Thanks

• 2005-10-11 15:53
  • mq4x

yes, you can use mp3's as ringtones, just place mp3's either in /windows/rings folder, or place in media player playlist.

• 2005-10-06 11:34
  • Tkn4

Hi, Guys,,,
Am thinking to buy one, so i would like to know if i can set MP3 as ring tones?!!!

• 2005-10-01 16:47
  • MsNF

Looks great. Too bad it is not avalibale here :(

@teki
Did you patent it? Do you have more idees?

• 2005-09-24 22:56
  • mGTI

does this handset make videos or just do video playback? cuz i think the luk ov the fone is fantastic!!!!!!!

• 2005-09-21 15:52
  • mqqE

the great phone is already available at T-Mobile.DE

• 2005-09-21 01:06
  • MFnA

Very nice product! At least, the mobile phone, the PDA and the pocket PC are converging! that's true that it is still heavy but it will come! The battery life duration is good.
I had the idea of this product one year before, please look at my little web site for the ideal features : http://perso.wanadoo.fr/alkor/...al/index.htm . (I sent at that time the idea to Qtek, Palmone, HP, Blackberry...)
Regards

• 2005-09-17 08:13
  • mDPs

64mb for WM5 and 128mb for WM2003/SE is different, if i remember correctly....

• 2005-09-16 00:57
  • PIXB

Did this qtek have the A2DP profile inside ? ( 300g)

• 2005-09-09 23:49
  • mAeJ

Hi, is it a pocket pc or a laptop?
but it have a good look. now what we want to know, is the performance, and I tried a lot of this mobile or pocket_pc type either sliding or rotating keyboard. I hope it will not stuck or hang up after using the rotated screen so many time, you know what i mean. 64MB is still poor for a new pocket pc in 2005

• 2005-09-07 09:17
  • SeEL

Only 64 mb? I wish it was 128, it's todays standard in my opinion

• 2005-09-03 12:46
  • x3Um

Hi There,

this will be my new phone. My eye was on an MPX 300 motto, but hey, they pulled back.
The Qtek 9000 is the best alternative so far IMHO. But the real wait of course is on the OQO with integrated phone...

• 2005-09-02 21:31
  • nayU

i dont really think its a Mobile phone, weighting 300 grams, i mean, cmon.. where would you put it, in a bag or smth?

I prefer pda + small bluetooth phone.

Still i great product though, nice features, good screen, qwerty keyboard, etc..

• 2005-09-02 19:40
  • MuJ}

This phone has everything, possibly the best phone / pocket pc around?

• 2005-09-02 10:58
  • mqD%
Total of 202 user reviews and opinions for Qtek 9000.