Moto g, E comment is very good i am next mobile moto E thaku motoG fans
madhu, 02 May 2014I thought to by a nw motog cell cn I buy r I should nt dont go 4 it
My moto g is having a yellow tint in its display. Its not pure white. Also the glass is not that smooth. Is it common problem or my phones complaint?
I think the reviewer must be a fan of Top Gear. I find his post contain a Top Gear video screenshot. I love it.
Is set Ringtone feature is applicable for this phone? How to set the Ringtone?
Thullraven, 21 Apr 2014Make sure your Bluetooth , WiFi, and GPS are off when not in use as they drain the battery rap... moreEvrythng except data, screen and whatsapp are off.. The battry drains with the rate of 1% per 5-6 mins..while using it...
dr.Vimal, 21 Apr 2014Dissatisfaction, Not much smooth working, twice face problems all fonts of applications became... moreYou might just have a bad device. Not having any of those problems on my Moto G.
abhishek, 21 Apr 2014I am getting 12hours of battery bckup on cntinuos use.. With 2g data on.. Is it normal? Please helpMake sure your Bluetooth , WiFi, and GPS are off when not in use as they drain the battery rapidly.12 hours is pretty good if you are constantly on internet as I am. Any streaming or web browsing drains the battery heavily.
Dissatisfaction, Not much smooth working, twice face problems all fonts of applications became dotted, Not supporting any call recorder.I advised not to buy
I am getting 12hours of battery bckup on cntinuos use.. With 2g data on.. Is it normal? Please help
Both are good, but the Moto G is newer, has better specs, a great screen, water resistance, and a much better battery life.
DeXteR, 03 Apr 2014does this phone support hindi?Supports all major Indian languages. (Only Indian version)
Some major findings of MOTO G are as follows :-
1. CAMERA :- Experiencing the very good quality in its range (5mp rear and 1.3mp front) and well images in dark areas too and the HD recording quality is not bad.
2. SOUND QUALITY :- The sound quality of the device is amazing and a little bit high through sound effects.
3. PROCESSOR :- The 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor is giving you the wonderful experience with multitasking and no lagging at all within a heart winning price range.
4. BATTERY LIFE :- I don't think the users are interested in the type of battery. They want backup for at least 24 hours because they have no time to charge many times a day in this daytoday's busy environment and Moto g gives it. After completion of full charge, it holding about 20% of battery after continues use 16 hoursof music, browsing (3g), phone calls and WiFi hot spot etc. And this endurance has been checked and done by 2-3 times without sleeping and it is good enough for a entry level smart phone. There is no need to charge within a 48 hours with normal use.
5. STORAGE :- This selection is depends upon your pocket. The features are same for both. If you feeling the storage is not enough, You can use any other external storage like pen drive, card reader or a phone too with unlimited storage capability (with the support of OTG data cable, which available in local market or online stores) and you can access any media files.
There may be a requirement of an antivirus software, if you mount an external storage, because any viruse can spread through external storage.
6. KITKAT UPDATE :- One of the most modern phone with the latest android operating system (4.4.2) with editable office, printing support and more.
ponting, 26 Feb 2014Nexus 4 or moto g?Both are amazing its up to your budget but nexus is better I am using nexus 4 its amazing.