Good review but not true, K770i actually does not come with teh facewarp application
1) I could not see a great difference in display quality with K810i. Smaller size - smaller pixels.
2) Would like to see also some tests of the camera (e.g. real resolution) and display (max brightness, contrast)
3) Nice that you included the sound tech test. However, more detailed subjective opinion about the sound quality would be welcome.
There is no chance its gunna cost more than the K850 how retarded are some people. K850 is a high end phone. the k770 is a mid range phone. sheeze
well, the price of K800i is now about US$250-300.
IMO, if they sell this phone more expensive than K800i, i think most people will ignore it since K800i has better specs than K770.
- you can fast forward/rewind , just hold down that direction on the pad.
- 3.15Mp when rounded to 1 decimal place is 3.2. It's not just SE who do that as the review says a few times, if you look at every digital camera/camera phone and calculate the pixel count you'll see they are rounded up. 3.2Mp is just rounded to 1dp, as many cameras are.
to the author of this review.how does SE k770 sound when used with a walkman phone headfone.is it same lyk dat of w810 or worse?and is its camera resolution better or equal to 2 MP.coz da pics u uploaded,they werent so good.and k 550i had one of the blunderous camera ever.u said it urself in the review.so is k770 camera going to be a blunder in its class?
another bad product from SE. whats the use of a good camera, if you cant view the pics properly, especially on such a small screen. WAKE UP SE!!! its the era of big screens phone not toys. and why dont SE start giving 16 million color screens. nokia use them for quite a long time and motorola has just started shipping them with its Z10.
a good phone from SE, but, without bestpict and xenon flash, ihope the price not more than Rp.3.000.000,- in Indonesia when its launch.
i still wait until SE produce a 5 mpix camera with "good lookin" design, cause idont like K850 model.
Great Screen, Great Camera, and Great Sound Quality. as usual to SE :) although i really loved the K800 and K810.
To the author of this review. Can I kindly ask you to give me some information about SAR level, and how SE k770 behaves during the call. Usually new 3g sets have high SAR value, but do they really heat your ear in short time??? I am a talker, and SAR level is important to me. Why gsmarena does not say anything about radiation and ear heating effect in your cell reviews. This is importan, for some people. Bye
This is not for the K770 phone,this is a general comment as regard to sony ericsson phones.I realized that you don't have a secure locking system a like the motorolla phones.I would like to see you have a locking system for messages,phone book,received,dialled and missed calls.Please reply.