Very poor experience with Nokia 701 Phone. Software is just bad, start operate on it's own, even start downloadding from store , with complete unawareness. Lot of money deducted. Severe problem in touch screen, Very tough to right msg/mail, different letter come during writing. Nokia should stop protection.
nokia 701 software version is no good looking,please new version update sortley.
How low is the ringtone volume nokia 701. Is it too low for someone sitting close to you to hear.
hey guys pls help me...
Tell me wich 1 is better....
Sony ericcson live with walkman
nokia 701 is not a bad phone, it works prety good if you install the softwares properly. Many mentioned that it has poor battery life but you can't expect it to have battery life like those of black and white phones, this ones has alot more things to do.
But one big problem is the wifi, face lot of difficulties in connecting to wifi and that connection failed, connection unavalaible warning keeps on showing. Can someone tell me how to prevent this.
Rana, 12 Feb 2012I have purchased one Nokia 701 Mobile set and am using it since 18.10.2011. My comments are:
... more1. I doubt it. Is it weaker than the older 5800? If it is then you have a faulty unit.
2. Blame your initial charge after receiving the unit. Also, look up tips on how to charge Li-ion properly.
3. Same happened with the Shazam app earlier. If you get lucky they'll send you a registered copy eventually.
4. Do you want a sticker that says so?
mobile is good but many apps compared To c 7 is not available at 701
does anybody know - is there a korean version of this phone, or is this hungarian only model?
thanks in advance
hello friends,, i hav purchased nokia 701 phone on 26-12-2011 its a big headache phone i suggest u people not buy this because there is problem of wifi connectivity and u cannot maKE ANY INTERENET calls...
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2011I agree. C7 has nice pictures. No blur like happens often with autofocus phones. The problem f... moreThe 701 EDoF is a newer generation vs the one on the C7; see AAS report on this aspect...which concludes significant processing and macro improvements, as well.
used this phone for 2 weeks and gave up!
looks like nokia new OS is doom for failure!
1. Very poor battery life ( fully charge left it overnight and wake up only left half a bar)
2. Poor radio;station skid randomly although stationary
3. Soft ringtone
4. Insensitive screen
5. Very small font, setting cannot be adjusted
6. keyboard insensitive and very small dont use it if you have normal hands; meant for dwarf