what the hell HTC!?! i bought this one v 3 weeks ago, and now i have a dead and useless phone!!! my first and sure my last htc phone. very disappointing!!!
check this out, i never checked this before i bought this phone. http://www.htconesource.com/fo...problem.html
anandh, 24 May 2012how to change default storage to memory card for bluetooth file transfer in HTC ONE Vif you know please let me know
I assume that when you refer to youtube videos you mean up to 720p? I don't think it is able to play 1080p youtube videos.
i used htc mobile since 1 year but i didnot get technical prohblems , good phone immedietly buy it............
htc one v is the world best ssssssssss smart phone go go go go go go go go and buy htc one v smartes phone
how to change default storage to memory card for bluetooth file transfer in HTC ONE V
Its a beautiful and well designed phone for the working class so as to not leave them out, given the low cost on this one.
Dear GSMA, pls read thoroughly the review and confirm this phone has DLNA or NOT! Pls don't confuse readers.
i am planning to buy htc one v. but in the reviews i heard flash videos are not getting played in stock browser. need clarification on it.
I like HTC! It's very professional and feature-wise, it is flexible.
sreekruth sravan, 06 May 2012All r telling that htc one v has normal lcd screen but it is not true it has slcd2 screen i ha... moreHi Sreekruth,
I too purchased this phone, I've a doubt the bluetooth transfered files are getting stored in phone memery. how to change default storage location as memery card...pls let me know
All r telling that htc one v has normal lcd screen but it is not true it has slcd2 screen i have proof also. i have recently got htc one v and if any 1 want i can show the specifications mentoned on the bok
I still don't understand this device. It is hugely taller than my Defy+ (120.3 vs 107mm) with less PPI, same overall RAM, less free RAM, lower PPI, same processor cores and clock speed. It has a really low screen to face ratio.
Compared to my Defy+ ... basically a better/newer CPU/GPU that will run ICS for a 13mm taller device. It would be like changing your phone just to run ICS with little other benefit.
I understand that it may suit some peoples needs but I would put this device behind other new small devices like:
Sony Xperia P, Panasonic Eluga, Sony Xperia Sola, Sumsung Galaxy Ace 2 and Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
It is pretty poor offering on specs from HTC at the lower sized end of the market. And no I am not anti-HTC. I own two compact HTC devices from when the offered the best functionality for a small size.
Regarding the Review:
This phone should have been compared with the Sola and Xperia P (not the U). The Xperia P is the same size as the One V!
One v is 120.3 x 59.7 x 9.2
Xperia P 122 x 59.5 x 10.5
With the Xperia P you get larger screen, higher PPI, more compact screen to phone ratio, dual core processor, much much more internal storage, double the RAM (which means about 8 times more free RAM).
One V can only win on price and SD card (battery tests pending).
I hear from people those who have bought this phone that they find a yellow colour tint in the lower part of the screen. Do you guys who have bought this phone face the same issue ?
This phone is a criminal waste of money. It has following issues:
3. Facebook Application doesnt work properly ( they have anyway less applications even than a normal samsung 10k phone)
4. Office outlook mail cant be synchronized ( So Absolute no no for anyone thinking of using this for synchonization of office mail - you pak 19k and cant even use it for office mail synchronization - Any samsung phone can be synchronized, pity but you cant do this with Junk phone.....)
5. You cant download a picture when you are viewing it - no options to save ....
6. Surfing is DEAD SLOW...... most of the times you just have to stop the application rather than waiting for ages to get to the web page/application.
Their speaker sound is verryyyy lowww..
7. They have hardly any customer service concept in HTC - when you call up their call center , executives just go blank and dont know how to solve the problem and never get back to you with solution. Their executives just call back and speak to you very rudely and dont provide any practical solution..
8. They hardly have any service centres in metro like pune - one i came to know is 18 kms from CBD ( Commercial Business District).
9. Got cheated after paying 18 k.....no customer service, hanging phone....JUNK HTC ONE V...
Writing this review so no other customer gets looted by this Unprofessional company HTC.
18k down the drain, best would have donated this money to a NGO, atleast would have got some well wishes instead got this PIECE OF JUNK......... A big let down.
[deleted post]wow that is a poor writeup. It just talks about the One X and in no part covers the actual reason for upgrading or what from. What is the relevance of your post in this thread?
Were they upgrading from a One V?
(or did you just post that link in multiple places)
mid range phone is one of htc weakness. people rarely notice they have the htc explorer. that's why they are loosing market share to samsung. hope this time they will be more successful with this one. maybe better marketing campaign might help.