This is the worst mobile ever made by nokia.
I have bought this mobile 4 months ago and I have got it format 3 times,reason-- menu items automatically vanishes,if u touch that spot the phone gets hanged and is restarted. Nokia claims that its battery backup is upto 750HRS but the fact is that it is not giving a backup of atleast 72 HRS on standby mode.
If any one wants more knowledge regarding this model "nokia asha 311", he/she is most welcome to contact me at my email ID -email@example.com
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2012Make some more smartphones why does not sopported adode reader in nokia 311
I own a low-mid range Android phone and I have to say I'm fed up with all the lag and hangs and freezes. I've just discovered this relatively new S40 range and so far it seems priming. I know they are not real smart phones, but I rather have a little stupid phone than one that reacts to incoming calls with a 30 second lag...
A few questions, I hope someone can answer:
- is it true that push e-mails are not supported?
- can I have the chat app running and get notifications when someone sends me a message on Google Talk (this might be the most useful feature of the Android phone for me)?
- the same for Whatsapp?
- can you make texts and menu items extra large so one with bad eyes can use the phone easily too?
- does it still have the same stupid system for managing wifi / 3g as the old Symbian phones (it seems like this platform uses something like the Android which is cool)?
- when is it coming in a dual SIM and half price version? :)
I like this phone, it's cheap and reasonable, i'd like to buy one of it.
"pretty pricey for a dumbphone, in general"
311 is a smartphone. A very cheap one? Yes, but still a smartphone.
i purchased nokia Asha311 yesterday... took pictures from the camera but the pictures are not getting saved...!! is there technical problem...??? Need help...!!!
Suresh, 02 Oct 2012Please dont listen to the positive comments here. Seeing the comments here I purchased this mo... moreYes.... Nokia asha 311 is not a good .. Mxium app r nt surpt... Nexg tv not suported... It's a bad phone.
Nokia asha311 review shows that, the usb cable is a free gift but there is no usb cable in the package when i bought this phone...WHY???
kishor, 03 Nov 2012Not bad and not good this mobile.nokia asha 311 was so good good g g g oo oo oo dd dd dd