fast six, 14 May 2013The verge, engadget, anandtech, pocketnow and a bunch of other sites gave the best score to ht... moreWell HTC flagship the One has nothing but fat lie about their so-called innovation.
Unibody with zero gap? Fat lie!
Premium feel? Fat lie!
More natural colors screen? Fat lie!
Delicated amplifier for better audio? Fat lie!
2GB RAM? Fat lie!
Better Sense 5.0 UI? Fat lie!
UltraPixels better picture? Fat lie!
Let in 300% more light in low light condition? Fat lie!
Better low light picture? Fat lie!
meow22, 14 May 2013no offence to HTC fans here, but HTC has weak DNA,which takes long time to get focus in close ... moreBut htc One have more Wide-angel to capture more in a small room ... and i like that feature for day to day use more than macro ... as i have 6d with 100mm macro .... when it comes to macro :p
Chebulla, 13 May 2013HTC One is everything your phone isn't:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding
* Ergonom... moreYes, HTC One is everything that Galaxy S4 does not need :
* 4 pieces Aluminium uni-"ROCKING" body with deceiving zerogap molding
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm, "and also ROCKING on any surfaces".
* Stereo front speakers with, "audio industry well known for crappy sound "Beats audio" tuning and minimum volume".
* Dedicated "CHEAP" amplifiers for headphones and loudspeakers
* "Fat-lie" Ultrapixel 4MP camera" that "lets in less than 2x more light than Galaxy S4"
* Recessed camera, "as it prone to be easily damage".
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p HDR front facing camera, "that make sure your face look bloated"
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE, "that most of the users don't use".
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated, with the world glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye, but don't work most of the time.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders, "work only on delicated TV".
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional, "if most of them are dumb people".
The verge, engadget, anandtech, pocketnow and a bunch of other sites gave the best score to htc one, and gave it for a reason. At least htc is innovating and taking risks with new stuff, unlike sammy, which is sleeping on its previous flagships success. But it wont last forever, people are dumb, but not THAT dumb. Htc one is a premium device, sgs4 is just another flagship. And everyone who is not blind or dumb knows that. Have fun with your cheap looking galaxy, im going to another league..
no offence to HTC fans here, but HTC has weak DNA,which takes long time to get focus in close up/macro camera shooting. is that happen to HTC One as well?
llkdkfjr, 14 May 2013I think you bought a fake one, or youre the one thats fake.
I got an s4 12 days ago. Battery... morei know its gud but not best coz in galry its speed slow down
and its eye sensor not gud coz it is not work at bus,rush,light and .............
so dont compair with htc one coz its best.
drsha, 14 May 2013Guys u will never get 69hrs of battery back up with S4....Im a samsung fan, bt I use all brand... moreI think you bought a fake one, or youre the one thats fake.
I got an s4 12 days ago. Battery life was great, it lasted almost a day long playing heavy games.
It heats up fast, but my iphone 5 gets hotter when playing games, i guess the cause is the metal back.
Guys u will never get 69hrs of battery back up with S4....Im a samsung fan, bt I use all brands...I was eagerly waiting for S4 n I bought also...battery back up is really bad, with minimal 2g use only battery went down to 25% by 4pm , charged at 8am....dat is really bad....and the phone bexoming really hot ..even with 5min of 3g use....so gv bak my S4 n took note 2 again...
Waitin for htc one....GUYS S4 IS NOT GOOD, ITS FLOP....POOR BATTERY LIFE n HEATING PROBLEM.....
There is no way you can get 69 hours of battery life on this phone, other than can keeping the phone idle. No android can ever give this much battery, other than droid razr maxx :(. Never believe GSM arena battery life tests. I burnt my fingers believing this test.
i dont know how many fake galaxy or sammy users posting b.s here , but one thing is clear i would chose htc over sammy anyday. All htc fans u guys should be proud f urself the design is milliin times bettter then a cheap MODERN HEATER(COUGH COUGH S4.. Cough). Perfrmcewise htc phone seemx supr awesum,.....sammy vid same cheap plastic .....is sammy doin anythi g to innovate????? I dont tnink so. It will fall down fast like a fallen tree..
HTC One is everything your phone isn't:
* Aluminium unibody with zerogap molding
* Ergonomic curved back to fit your palm
* Stereo front speakers Beats audio
* Dedicated amplifiers for headphones and loudspeakers
* Ultrapixel camera that lets in 300% more light
* Recessed camera to reduce the chance of damage
* 88° Wide-angle 1080p HDR front facing camera
* ZOE photo-manipulation and picture taking
* A gallery brought to life with highlight reel and ZOE
* BlinkFeed keeps you updated with the world glancing your home screen in a blink of an eye.
* IR blaster to control your TV and provide you a guide with recomendations and reminders
* Intuitive, fresh and easy to use Sense 5 to make your phone look stylish, young and professional.
Nephylim, 13 May 20131) Global mobile awards: Winner best smartphone 2013: Galaxy s3 Winner best smartphone 2012:... moreYeah little hot to be ignore. Awesome phone. I love it. I will update my experience as I bought it yesterday.
psysect, 13 May 2013 HTC ONE: Best Smartphone for 2013
HTC One listed as No. 1 Smartphone in most of popular w... more1) Global mobile awards:
Winner best smartphone 2013: Galaxy s3
Winner best smartphone 2012: Galaxy s2
HTC One wins best "NEW DEVICE" at Mobile World Congress, NOT wins "best smartphone" ;)
Best smarphone award will be for Galaxy S4....shine or rain
2) I prefer this feature on samsung phones
3) Customer can wait for 32gb and 64gb.
4) This "issue" is 100% software (waiting for update) :P
5) Warm ?? Mmm a little.... not annoying at all, TRUST ME (Only with games)
Ok? dont be a ugly TROLL, go to some samsung stand and try the S4 by yourself. And stop to judge....just based on posts in forums