if its nokia lumia 1020 .... all the department belongs to samsung s4... especially the camera1 also .. lol :D
bauboni, 16 Sep 2013trade a true HQ HD IPS LCD for that oversatured and fast aging AMOLED screen is a game over...... moreSurely you don't used s3 and s4 super amoled screens. S4 super amoled screen superb with Adobe rgb mode.Reviews shows that g2 has a cold colour tone and htc one is warm .Amoled screens don't have dead pixel problem like lcd.IPS or super lcd , it is just a lcd , you live with that .we don't need your advice. S4 is far better than g2.
you are peeping and creeping through my hall
you got your ..big ears glued down to my wall
you got no trouble, my squabble grew
something bad's gonna happen to you
trollstjerne, 16 Sep 2013I would pick the SGS4 anyday. The LG looks great, but the onscreen homebutton ruins it for me.... moreI would have preferred if Samsung do away with the physical home button for a capacity touch button. But you are right, for a phone i really think they should not on screen button, it takes away so much screen space and if manufacturer has to accommodate for it, that would mean either reduced screen size or make a bigger phone.
The worst draw backs for G2 are:
* No expendable storage.
* No replaceable battery
* That camera button on the back just ruined the beautiful design of this beautiful monster.
The worst draw backs of S4 are:
* Design and final touch doesn't feel premium for a flagship device
* So many variants removed the premium feeling of a flagship
* Continuous disappointment to customers who bought S600(I9500) and SOcta(I9505) thinking it's the best spec smartphone to date but later-on found out after a month that their beloved company just cheated them and thrown out a more powerful variant that the old customers feel out-dated now.
* Phone should be made while keeping A-Grade polycarbonate in mind so to avoid damages.
In my opinion. I will go for LG G2 because of being more powerful, attractive and "just a single device" so I don't have to worry about it like S4 users.
What's with the focusing problem on the LG video? I love how LG manage to get that long hours of browsing, which is really what's important for a smartphone.
bauboni, 16 Sep 2013trade a true HQ HD IPS LCD for that oversatured and fast aging AMOLED screen is a game over...... moreActually i still got the SGS3. I bought it on the release day. It still looks good to me. Also, i replaced the battery with an extended battery (3000mAh) for only $20. In addition to the built-in storage i also got a 64GB MircoSD card. Now, where do you put those cards in the LG?
trollstjerne, 16 Sep 2013I would pick the SGS4 anyday. The LG looks great, but the onscreen homebutton ruins it for me.... moretrade a true HQ HD IPS LCD for that oversatured and fast aging AMOLED screen is a game over...
Pick up any S2 or S3 with more than 1 year old, and you'll see everthing in blue tint...
Btw, I'm a happy Nexus 4 user.