Sagem my421z - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

4.9
4.6
4.6

Please my my421z is telling me sim lock please who can help to unlock it my IMEI code is 35362302836605-4 pls help with the unlocking code

• 2013-07-02 11:15
  • N@S8

Pls a friend gave me this type of phone in ghana and since 3years now i canât decode the to use,can you pls help?

• 2012-11-08 19:55
  • N7Ax

I have a sagem my421z model , and it dosent work in my country morocco , here is the PC number 287288093 , please if you can help me activate it to enable me use here in morocco.

• 2012-02-25 14:39
  • fqNf

i have this but in hello kitty version and it has radio and speakerphone here says it doesnt

• 2010-11-01 15:41
  • 04TE
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-09-09 17:47 from myh% - click to readit's the buuton on the right down

• 2010-09-22 15:00
  • 3A4Y

Can someone kindly help me with this phone please. I brought this phone recently but have a slight problem.
The manual book is not in English so I can't even switch the phone on 'cos I don't even know which button to press. I really appreciate it if someone can help me and guide me with this phone. Thanks.

• 2010-09-09 17:47
  • myh%

> In reply to jorge @ 2010-03-10 18:24 from LyIW - click to readYou are right sagem phones are more durable than nokia mid level or entry levels phones. I talk from my experience.

• 2010-07-10 14:00
  • nDWv

> In reply to georgie @ 2009-11-13 19:21 from smW5 - click to readsagem have the most better manufacturing to nokia beside, nokia are bads phones, entry so much to tecnic service. speacker, software, etc. sagem is most better. i like one sagem more.

• 2010-03-10 18:24
  • LyIW

Its a really good design etc, except it is really slow but still very good value for money

• 2010-01-20 21:47
  • m9%x

is there any cellphone out there that has a am radio station? its always fm station are only available in all brands. i like to have a am radio station. i like to hear more on news. guys all brands of cellphone pls invent this, to be unique to others. this is one thing to add your marketing strategies

• 2009-12-07 10:02
  • IaHa

this phone was not waste for little money

• 2009-11-26 16:42
  • TR9}

worst phone i've ever purchased in my etire life. nokia appears to be the leading and most reliable company to date

• 2009-11-13 19:21
  • smW5

this sagem must be the worst and last sagem around
i had one but orange uk gave me a refund .
it had a fire on the charger and the handset was all brown .
waste of money this handset .

• 2009-11-12 21:32
  • 3Jd1

i have the 421z and i have to say its an ok phone its not the best but i can txt,listen to music take pics and redord vids i meam its not thr best like i said befor but its great for a young girl/boy's pressie im sure they will apreciate it ..

se ya

• 2009-10-31 21:21
  • 3Jk3

Actually, a very good phone. Stop repeating nonsense

• 2009-10-28 03:54
  • q{8u

I was quite happy with my phone, but then it devolped a sofware fault, and the screen was only showing a blank white screen but orange was hlpful and i am waiting for it to come back

• 2009-10-11 13:46
  • mXYE

Sagem have stopped making phones since last year. However, the battery life of their phones is tops and is far better than the battery life of fancy phones of today!!

• 2009-09-23 22:32
  • nECK

Suck phone... Sagem is out-dated very much, no cutting edge design phones, dull phone, bad quality.. time to leave the market.. time to close down Sagem

• 2009-08-16 16:16
  • tFZA

I got one of theswe for my child. Not a bad phone if you are looking for something cheap ( 20 from Orange) and cheerful as a first phone. Camera quality is dreadful. the back of case is terrible, the clips are not good at all, does not lock onto the phone very securely..

Sound quality is ok and reception signal is good on (Orange UK)

• 2009-07-23 18:21
  • m562

i have my421z hello kitty and its good it has more things that are written here,i like it

• 2009-07-20 09:43
  • 3n%1
Total of 50 user reviews and opinions for Sagem my421z.