Sagem my600V - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

7.6
7.2
7.3

Is reasiving applicatiom but is not found in any of the file

• 2011-10-09 09:12
  • fsV9

Only latest firmware version of Sagem my600v will work with a 2GByte MiniSD card. Earlier firmware work with 1GB maximum. Anybody can supply to me the latest firmware?

• 2011-08-24 17:56
  • mF@m

I have myX6-2 but I am unable to find key pad and fresia and key pad because its broken.I stay in India (Kolkata) Kindly help

• 2010-03-10 09:11
  • 2SUV

Hi.my phone(my600v)ceases when i browse.and does not download games free

Sent on a phone using T9space.com

• 2009-09-01 07:03
  • IEcr

what do i do to the phone when its telling me system initialization in progress which caused the message, my files, browser and music player not to open. I've taken it to many engineers but they couldn't do anything to it. please help me out. i need your help urgently.

• 2009-02-02 15:07
  • ftQx

> In reply to Solomon @ 2008-05-28 17:38 from T40M - click to readi hv jst decoded the phone but the battery can keep longer as a thought what shd i do

• 2008-09-10 18:00
  • fue1

i want to transfer music from other from through my bluetooth but it fail. i used more than three phone yet the same so what do i do?

• 2008-05-28 17:38
  • T40M

i transfered a picture to my my600v phone via bluetooth but it hanged my phone up to date. what will i do?

• 2008-05-16 20:23
  • ftQx

hi, my name is francis, i am from nigeria. i saw sagem my600v in the market and i fall in love with it so i bought it. but sagem my600v dont have headset,[ear phone]. i need to have or buy the ear phone, please help.

• 2008-02-04 19:48
  • NhM2

How can i make mt headsets work they don;t work i can't pair the headset with the phone

• 2008-01-05 18:04
  • p3L@

I just bought mine and I can say it is quite good for the money i payed on it. But today i found some problems with it. If I do too many things at once with it(like playing music and taking a photo), it locks up then it restarts. Vodafone gave me with it a Bluetooth Headset and when i play music if someone calls it interrupts the music but when the call is finished i have to disconnect the headset and reconnect it to be able to listen to music again. This kind of sucks. This kind of sucks. Before I had a Myx 5-2 and it had similar problems. I thought the company had resolved those issues and gotten smarter. Guess I was wrong.

• 2007-12-12 14:11
  • nC8N

hey
i was wondering if this phone has folder lock: so i can lock my folders with a pin or something??
please help!!!

• 2007-12-10 22:52
  • mAmG

it doesn't have a secondary video call camera but it has the option to make a video call .. I think it uses the primary camera for video calls..

• 2007-12-04 16:04
  • mYdd

how i make this phone heard louder?

• 2007-11-25 11:48
  • nDDK

pls how can i install java and it will be working in my phone through usb

• 2007-11-17 20:01
  • m{nB

This phone repeatedly locks up. Have had to restart it several times already.

• 2007-08-23 17:14
  • ptZ0

Omg they practically stole the design from the o2 Ice!!

• 2007-07-06 23:10
  • m712

um...wheres the video call cam?

• 2007-07-03 02:34
  • nY4x

i love it got it for ma birthday and its not like the o2 ice , this is betta

• 2007-04-01 16:27
  • IeRM

i was just wondering if the phone was good with playing music and if it has an sd slot so i can get more memory for more pics and more videos and song.
plz help i want a new phone and im really interested in this phone but i want a reliable 1 plz help me !!!!!!!!!

• 2007-04-01 12:02
  • ix5j
Total of 40 user reviews and opinions for Sagem my600V.