Sagem my721x - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

7.1
6.8
6.8

> In reply to Malony @ 2011-05-13 18:44 from ftVg - click to readI dont have sagem my721x but i hav sagem my700x masterpiece phone. I hope both sets hav same os. To download larger apps,games,videos or music use "HTTP" protocol enabled internet profile instead of "WTP" profile. Hope your problem wil b solved. Cheers. Have a nice day.

• 2012-03-21 11:16
  • PEqe

Ineed to reseting of internet and MMs

• 2011-06-21 14:43
  • mEH3

I cant browser with my phone both mms.Pls, reset for my phone for me(networking and MMS).

• 2011-06-21 14:14
  • mEH3

Why can't i download application up to 200kb with my sagem721x,is very sad to see a kind of good phone like that, to be unresnable. well they tried.

• 2011-05-13 18:44
  • ftVg

> In reply to prince @ 2010-11-07 16:26 from ftVi - click to readgo to Argym web site there are somany aplication and players to your sagem my721x so ice

• 2011-01-25 20:31
  • LyE0

my sagem 721x can not dowmload applications.why?

• 2010-11-07 16:26
  • ftVi

> In reply to Layo @ 2010-02-20 15:06 from ftVi - click to readi dont no how to compigored the wap of my721x

• 2010-07-05 22:27
  • T261
  • Ajen-alamonia T. Ibi
  • Rating0

I'm not regreting at the moment having picked up sagem my721x mobile phone. Well if you ask me, It's actually a plus and a marvel to the world of sagem having produced my721x model. More grease to their elbow. I see greatness in them, simply tell them (Sagem) the futures you want in a phone and am sure you will definitely get what you've asked for. You're well come to my world of SAGEM! SHALOM!!!

• 2010-05-21 00:26
  • fuL$

> In reply to MICHAEL @ 2010-03-28 13:35 from mEH7 - click to readi forget, in bootstrap you have too turn the red butoom, for 5 second.

• 2010-05-03 21:48
  • LyFf

> In reply to MICHAEL @ 2010-03-28 13:35 from mEH7 - click to readdownload fron www.planetsagem.com the flash or update, and driver 2008.07.08_sagem_usb_driver_setup.exe next tou click oin update, next bootstrap next turn on bootom green for 5 seconds. your cel phone is live again to live 20 years more. if don live you have to update with the same for about 15 min.

• 2010-05-03 21:43
  • LyFf

I got my721 about 1 year(t-mobile)and i got a some samsung too but my 721 is always turn on.Great phone,like all phones from Sagem.I was have a little problem with my batery charger and the phone was not charging with them but i was in a servis and i take a brand new batery charger(no payment caus' i'v got garantie)and now is all ok.Great camera,great design(i like a metal phones).Great job Sagem!Now i looking that i take one more model from Sagem,maybie my 521x,his don't have a camera like a 721 but is a very quality phone like all models from Sagem.I was have a lots of Nokia,Samsung,Lg and Motorola models and i must say that the Sagem will always be my number one phone!Trust me people cause'Sagem give you a lot for a real prize and do you know why?Caus' when you buy a Sagem model you buying a real quality with a lot function and you dont paying extra money for name of brand like a Nokia,Sams.,and a lot of popularity mobile phones on the market.WELL DONE SAGEM!

• 2010-04-05 12:39
  • Mf5L

My sagem phone I started using lasy year september has refused to come on. I don't know what to do. Please can anyone help me. michael.okwuagwu@yahoo.co.uk

• 2010-03-28 13:35
  • mEH7

please the language of my manual is in Deusth so i can't read it because I am in an English speaking country.Plese do something about it for me.

• 2010-03-23 15:31
  • fuI$

I also have a my721x and I think its a brilliant phone, its not heavy like someone said, doesn't rust because its aluminium. I also prefer this phone to the N95 because its nice and slim, also never ever had a problem with mine. I did sell the last one I had but later regretted it so had to rake through ebay to find another.

• 2010-03-01 15:52
  • 39CS

> In reply to andy @ 2010-02-14 14:37 from 3Jpe - click to readMy sagemMy721x that i started using last year march has pealed and d Wap is no more functioning and i want a solution 2 that.

• 2010-02-20 15:06
  • ftVi

Is there a way the volume of the phone could be adjusted upward so that i can hear very clearly while phoning?

• 2010-02-16 15:05
  • mtvS

> In reply to 2.0 @ 2009-02-26 16:16 from 04MH - click to readyou have to put it in landscape mode and not portrait..

• 2010-02-14 14:37
  • 3Jpe

my sagem my 721x t mobile version is sort of rusting. The metal part turns black when it comes into contact with sweat. is there a fake of this fone? i ve been using it 4 3 months now!!!!

• 2010-02-04 03:17
  • fuNg

All of the functions for the phone work very well. The camera takes excellent hi res photographs,but obviously you need to hold the phone very still while taking a snap. The blue tooth transfer of multi media to /from the phone also works very well.I use the alarm to wake me up every morning and I use the radio alot too.

I wish it had wifi capability, but that will be on my next phone ;-)
(All in all, it is the best phone I have had so far.My previous was the Sagem My x5-2)

• 2010-01-12 11:09
  • MCFb

> In reply to beret @ 2009-10-10 07:46 from SXpd - click to readIt is very difficult to use. Listening to a voice mail, transferring photos to the PC, setting the alarm are all hit-and-miss. The camera is OK as is the radio but as a phone I would not reccomend it.

• 2009-12-29 23:06
  • Sgv7
Total of 113 user reviews and opinions for Sagem my721x.