Sagem my900C - user opinions and reviews

And this just 2 posts below:
And now Silence!

• 2006-08-18 22:54
  • nD%6

another bad show from sagem wat i will do of 2 mega pixel camera , there is no card slot. pls improve sagem. this phone as good as garbage

• 2006-08-17 17:36
  • PxxT

are u kiddin? I read in one review that it has card slot and irda, it means someone is lying, this phone is great with everything,

• 2006-07-20 17:07
  • ntVG

Arfff,will have miniSD:
Motorola,samsung don't have irda eighter.
I hope this will be my future phone!

• 2006-06-23 18:31
  • nD%6

Damm it no IR,no card slot.I don't like it.

• 2006-06-22 10:33
  • m1Wa

good day.....i have being going thru the newly introduced sagem phones ,they are sleek professional productssss.for 3yrs now have used,myx=2,myv55,presently using myv56,and love their functions...but i cant wait to get my hands on my900c.....plssssss,how can i get the phone am in love wit it.....for me, sagem is it.

• 2006-06-15 10:44
  • m4eG

wow the phone is grt just from the specifications...i wish i had this fone. right now i've got myV-65 and ever since i got it i fell in love with sagem....
keep making nice fones but i only problem is that we can't download games from another sagem fone. i think they shd make that available for SAGEM TO SAGEM GAME DOWNLOADS
peace and love to all sagem fans

• 2006-05-31 15:53
  • Sw}U

Will have miniSD card slot.

• 2006-05-27 21:38
  • nD%6

this is da first phone thats got small dimensions and still manages to put in a 320 x 240 resultion screen with expandable memory and 2mp camera !!!

• 2006-04-16 07:35
  • MVBA

people @ sagem.. start making phone's!

• 2006-04-06 11:09
  • mtZU

where is the card slot?? or the memory is 1 GB, then in this case its OK

• 2006-03-24 12:03
  • PB2x

Such fantastic desing and what outstanding brightness of the keypad and screen!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2006-03-24 11:45
  • McJ$

so gooooooooooooooood!!sagem I like

• 2006-03-15 16:12
  • ivnv

I thot it wud be upto the sagem myx8.Its ok sha.Thimbs up

• 2006-03-14 16:49
  • 4mvt

excellent features. only problem the design is absolutely pathetic. sagem's designs realy have me scratching my head after the excellent (well, not so excellent but excellent enough) my x-8. come on, u can come up with better designs, sagem. why not build on the platform of the my x-8 which sold like hotcakes here in malaysia. and do put in a ccd camera. it will give u the edge in competition.

• 2006-03-10 01:30
  • ijrx

Hello Sir,
I'm unhappy to write you this missive, infact I can say u make me annoyed, yes, I bought myz-3 last year I started using for 3month when it started developing problems and I went to maintenance Engineer to solve the problem. But all effort was proof abortive up till date no solution.

• 2006-03-09 16:45
  • ixy6

This phone seems to be one famous phone. I really would like to get it but til sony ericsson is lounching better phones no.

Sonyericsson the famous brand i think

• 2006-03-09 13:55
  • T4aj
Total of 37 user reviews and opinions for Sagem my900C.