Sagem MY C2-3 - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

6.6
5.8
6.2

> In reply to bwh2005 @ 2011-01-31 11:22 from IaR8 - click to readi loved mine; but i lost it i would love to get another but cant locate one

• 2014-11-27 05:20
  • t7Xk

> In reply to john roger @ 2012-08-30 09:22 from fsPJ - click to readeasy buy a sim card for that phone you may afto try diff company to get the right one,, my a virgin and it worked you have to get the right sim for your phone. what it means is it lock into a sim

• 2014-10-14 15:48
  • nEGp

how can i get code number of my sagem c2-3 its shows a message of sim blocked i need to unblock it so that i can use it am in tanzania whoever knows please assist regards..

• 2012-08-30 09:22
  • fsPJ

Hi, My dad's one is for sale on eBay, hardly used as he was not good with little buttons

• 2011-01-31 11:22
  • IaR8

this phone was awesome i had one but it was my grandads so he took it back because he needed it. he doesnt have it any more but i really want one it was the best phone i ever had if someones got one and doesnt want or need it any more can you let me know

• 2011-01-26 10:59
  • IadZ

> In reply to pillay @ 2008-08-17 07:24 from Rxtk - click to readYeah how do we use internet on these phone?

• 2010-11-21 09:17
  • fj@2

i got my sagem 2nd hand. its 6 yrs old and fantastic. only good if its just basic stuff like texting and making calls that your after. small in size, ideal for a girl/lady. a big thumbs up, works well everytime.

• 2010-11-21 03:49
  • UFEL

Niz phone for an entry level customers..cute and handable..The only prbz is that have to change the battery once in 3 years..

• 2010-10-07 16:31
  • YTJL

i had a sagem C2-3 in jamaica an i bring it to the bahamas when i put the bahamas sim card it is saying sim not present

• 2010-08-15 06:39
  • Q2Ni

wanna buy dis for my girl

• 2010-08-11 11:17
  • Mfyc

I have this phone for four years and a half and he works like a charm. It's been trough a lot these years :stolen, recovered, dropped, and i even lost he's antenna but he still helps me. I simply love it :)

• 2010-08-10 23:36
  • LaKP

Hey

I think the Phone is awesome its so small and very cute
It can fit anywhere and you can sneak it into School
Laugh Out Loud

Message from: ME

• 2010-06-05 09:19
  • iifG

the phone is cool.but the sim is difficult to remove

• 2010-05-10 14:30
  • fuIy

This is a simple, small, fantastic phone!!

• 2010-05-07 10:12
  • n%21

Fantastic Mate..... Great phone

• 2010-01-25 08:30
  • uMN6

this phone is crap and really depressing.It deserves to be in the bin or pound shop!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2009-11-24 16:32
  • mJsI

Anyone can use the phone. It is not for old people alone.

• 2009-11-22 16:26
  • ka8f

Hi,
This phone is very old (I think it's very old)
This was my first mobile phone,
It's a nice phone to call with and send sms with,
but When you are looking for a new phone in 2009
I don't think this could be your 'dream phone' ..
Only if you're a very young person

bye

• 2009-07-22 17:23
  • mmmm

when I turn the phone on It is coming on but it is not reading the sim card that I put in the phone and I believe it is not reading the network also because I bought that from Austratlia and when I tried to use it it is not working at all and not even reading the network or the sim presnt in the phone.

can you's help me troubleshoot or fix that thing by giving the serial code for this mobile and I'll disconnect that network and use my country's network.

Thankyou for your help,

yours truely,

Exodus Kima.....

• 2009-03-30 08:34
  • Px1S

this phone is way to basic it is fine for older people who only want it to make phone calls and text but that is all it does i do no reccomend this phone at all

• 2008-12-24 04:25
  • wgv8
Total of 145 user reviews and opinions for Sagem MY C2-3.