Sagem MY C4-2 - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

8.0
7.3
7.5

> In reply to drummerboy2 @ 2013-01-31 14:33 from pwdK - click to readwhere can i buy a new battery and how much also i cant download my pics which are very precious to me they have my grandson on who has since died he was 4 thank u

• 2013-08-21 15:41
  • nE6n

I need to donload photos from this phone - how can I do it ? What cable is suitable?

• 2013-01-31 14:33
  • pwdK

Same issue cannot save contacts gives mandatory field error - any replies?

• 2012-08-02 09:53
  • t449

I have bought sagem myc4. I have tryed so many times to save contacts in phonebook however it keeps giving me error prompt that some mandatory fields are empty. Please if anyone have knowledge on how to save contacts on this fone do state a reply on this comment.

• 2012-07-31 12:10
  • KSYY

How I can I block a number on MY C4-2 Sagem?
I dnt know how to add a number to Block list??
ohh...its too hard...its dull...
i tried my best...but I couldnt...plz help me

• 2011-11-29 20:26
  • ITEW

yesterday I went for shopping & i bought Sagem C4-2!
I really like this? Even its simple- it cant support memory card, Bluetooth.....But I like it coz I see this mobile in Prison Break ! Hmmm.....The federal & FBI....using this Sagem......
But its has a problem? It not saves messages on Sim- It just keep on it- In mobile ?
How can i Save my messages on Sim not phone ?

• 2011-10-07 17:20
  • ITEV

how can i send a picture message on myc4-2 as it keeps coming up "error message not sent"

• 2011-09-25 14:51
  • pJ1f

How Do I get the Wap/Internet up and running on my C4?

• 2011-07-04 11:15
  • Mtic

how do i access internet on my c4-2 sagem mobile

• 2011-04-18 18:44
  • HCsa

I've had this cellphone for 5 years now and it can handle everything. Falling in the water and dropping it countless times. it's just awesome :D

• 2011-02-27 13:46
  • nB72

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-12-08 11:13 from fqjG - click to readcan i get a new housing for my phone ?

• 2010-12-28 20:58
  • N7AQ

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-12-13 08:32 from wg2E - click to readHi, I own the same type of cell phone and I an trying to retrieve pictures that I took with the phone. Can someone please advise if there is a cable availible to do that or please advise on how to properly set-up MMS to send to another cell phone. Please reply soonest: Ryan

• 2010-12-08 11:13
  • fqjG

i Have had this phone for 4 years although it IS old it is by far the toughest phone i have had yet ot has been in water 3 times and been dropped countless other than a few chips it is perfect

• 2009-12-13 08:32
  • wg2E

> In reply to bea @ 2009-10-01 11:36 from wgk4 - click to readdomesticsdirect on ebay have them cheap

• 2009-11-09 10:35
  • TXJp

> In reply to bea @ 2009-10-01 11:36 from wgk4 - click to readif you look on ebay look up sixmonkey he has a phone that your after hope this helps

• 2009-10-26 11:05
  • tAAX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2009-08-31 22:16 from 3aRm - click to readI have had one for a year and would love to find a couple of new ones as mine is getting a bit battered. If any one knows where I can get one I would really appreciate the information. Thank you.

• 2009-10-01 11:36
  • wgk4

> In reply to Caitlin @ 2009-06-11 14:24 from 2Ie3 - click to readplease can u tell me where u tracked the new one down as i am looking for one myself. thanks.

• 2009-08-31 22:16
  • 3aRm

I had this phone for almost 2.5 years and I liked it! Its simple but very cute and small..the camera was very reasonable and I got totally usable pictures out of it...although I had to MMS them to my email.
I found towards the end the battery ran out a bit fast, and the sound volume wasn't great. I would have liked better ringtones. Also the memory for photos and texts could have been bigger.
Nevertheless it was a very tough little phone..the outer metallic coating scratched a bit by the end but no dents. I'm heaps rough on my phones though..I throw them in my bag without a mock or anything.

In the end you get what you pay for and this phone is great for the price!

• 2009-06-11 14:24
  • 2Ie3

i used to have this mobile, it is cheapo, has no good apps and doesnt work, please dont buy it. cya

• 2009-06-11 09:35
  • 2ZtE

I use to have this phone but the battery keeps running out. What a crap phone!

• 2009-03-29 17:21
  • 0pt5
Total of 249 user reviews and opinions for Sagem MY C4-2.