Sagem MY G5 - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

4.7
4.7
4.8

i had this phone my ex boyfriend bought it me coz he was a cheapskate it looks like a toy phone!! how embarrasing

• 2006-08-26 18:32
  • iIR0

I've had one for two years now aswell - it's a good little phone, lol. Very robust, it's been dropped out of windows thrown around, kiked around the floor and dropped down a toilet and still works fine! It was amazing when I got it as phones with colour screens were quite expensive at the time and 50 was an amazing price. Took me ages to find one though - Went from Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Nottingham and Manchester! Bought one online in the end.

• 2006-02-15 22:08
  • nEAq

ive had this phone for 2 years now ahh embarrasin i no. but its time to say bye now i think. it has given me no trouble for the time and ive had it and for its time it was quite a good phone with lots of features considering it was only 50.

• 2005-09-26 15:02
  • iGLY

A stable phone. It may not seem user friendly at first but I was used to a nokia.

It may look a bit silly the phone itself is solid. I switch back to it sometimes just for its uniqueness.

THe only problem i had was that the ON button would almost respond to a feather touch and its started but the off button was the normal hold. It led to some annoying situations when the phone would turn off if you sat down.

Overall a nice phone

• 2005-04-19 01:59
  • mXLK

can anyone tell me how to set fixed dialling so my daughter can only ring our number and emergency numbers?

• 2005-03-31 22:12

could someone plz tell me how to unlock my phone itz a my v-55 plz tnx

• 2005-02-08 15:20
  • MSPE

1. Please no foul language
2. Be polite and use common sense.
3. English only
4. Expressions of hatred based on race/ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, and religion are strictly prohibited.
5. No commercial advertising
6. No spam. We don't want to hear again how to get a new phone for 20 pounds or your plan to make a million in two weeks by scamming people.
7. Unlocking discussions are not welcome.
8. Read before you post. There is a big chance that your question is already answered.
9. No ALL CAPS, they don't make you look clever

• 2005-01-13 06:14
  • PPRh

Nice phone...

• 2004-12-23 15:12

everytime i try 2 d/l a ring tone it takes the money and dont give me d tune, and i hate the gameboy look. great phone for 50 pounds tho :P

• 2004-11-20 14:07

i think that this phone is a waste of time because i dont even no how 2 send a trext message

• 2004-09-21 19:30

u can use the my-x5 covers for the my-g5 phone it is really usefull cos it makes it look like u got a new phone and i dose not look like a game boy :)

• 2004-09-07 09:02

i love this phone.

• 2004-08-08 20:10

is there any tones to download for free for this phone because every site is just my x5 but min

• 2004-07-24 22:56

i like thi phone!!! is cool!!!! :-)))

• 2004-07-23 14:20

is it a gameboy

• 2004-04-21 21:32

Please i need info about SAGEM distributors or its branch in UAE. Thanks

• 2004-03-13 10:41

I think that this is the most ugliest phone! it looks like an old gameboy but with color.

• 2004-03-06 11:51

worst phones ever

• 2004-02-26 21:19

hi, i've had this phone for a while,i like this phone, but the case is really scratched up, and i went to link and someone said you can get cases for them, but i can'[t fine them any where. is this true what the person told me, and if so where can i get them from write back lou x

• 2004-01-14 20:00
Total of 174 user reviews and opinions for Sagem MY G5.