Sagem MY V-55 - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

7.9
7.6
7.7

> In reply to Fairy @ 2014-04-21 13:44 from nyWQ - click to readI'm having the same problem. I really wish to get into my old phone, but have no charger (the original broke). Cannot find a charger anywhere!

• 2014-05-09 13:54
  • XrN}

Hi, I have a Sagem My V-55 and have not used it for years I would like to use it again but cant find the charger, Where can I get one.

• 2014-04-21 13:44
  • nyWQ

what is the processor in this device
this device does not transfer data at the maximum ever - this is a con it cant even be bothered to show that the data transfer speed is less than 1% of its capacity or bother to refund your money for the premium rates charged
vodaphone live has never worked
the usb cable wont let you connect a 7 port usb hub with a usb mobile broadband dongle attached or video input or usb telephone modem - which would be faster than the mobile services especially an itu t v44+IPR=921600 v92 one with usb uart instead of the hi speed serial at 921600bps
how do you use two sims with it when you live close to a wonderful roaming(£3,000.00 for £20 of data - that all transfers at 10% of the speed your paying for) border please?

• 2012-12-20 15:41
  • TkDM

all sagem my v-55 batteries i obtained are all not lasting. the phone consumes alot of power

• 2012-10-28 08:52
  • fuvx

hi, i have recently broken my phone and i have found my sagem v-55, its been around 10yrs since i have used it. i have a pin code on it and cannot remember the number, is there any way around this?

• 2012-05-08 19:36
  • 39x{

I have also been using this fon for many years without any problems until recently. Battery problem,but i cant find a replacement as most batteries now have 3 pins while this one has only two. this fon is so user friendly that i dont want to stop using it although it is already old fashioned.i am in kuala lumpur, Malaysia. Please help. Thanks.

• 2012-04-12 18:39
  • ibaI

> In reply to cecilia @ 2011-11-08 16:26 from HEFN - click to readMaybe it's time for you to change your phone...or maybe you can purchase an IrDA (InfraRed) USB adapter for your PC, will enable you to connect your phone to PC :)

• 2012-01-11 23:55
  • j012

It was a good phone, but now I want to take off photos in it and I do not know how. Could you pls help me ?
It has only the infra-red possibility but my computer has not infra-red reader.

• 2011-11-08 16:26
  • HEFN

> In reply to Lord Mountbatten @ 2010-11-05 13:40 from 9xDT - click to readGood one ,please send the detailes dealers in kerala . I want cover and battery

• 2011-08-13 02:23
  • utVM

> In reply to rogerjowett @ 2010-08-18 18:45 from TkDM - click to readPerhaps you should learn to spell properly before you review the phone.

I had this phone a while ago (before my family had a PC) so I can't vouch for the PC side of things, but phone wise it's pretty decent.

• 2010-11-05 13:40
  • 9xDT

this product is dreadful
i have a usb to fone cable and the mypictures and sounds softwre the program crashes teh computer after trasnferring each picture
i am unable to tether teh pc ot the internet thru the fone
sagem website are utterly unhelpful couldnt give a damn
when reading a text message teh fone rings i answer teh fone i loose teh text message vodaphone usb mobile broadband dongle software doesnt detect teh sagem my v55 fone connected to the pc i cant use tesco or lebara sims in the fone without paying someone to unlock it
the £15 per month broadbadn service from vodaphone advertised as 7½mbps is in fact only 10% of this connection speed if you press control alt delete and view teh networking tab - so im getting £1.50 of a £15 per month service when i complained vodaphone sent a £200 bill i sued the srevice for three months - the itemised data usage bill does not explain why teh data usage was divided into 3mb chunks and includes no information on the data trasfnered not the website or what the file was or whether the full file was trasnfered in the first place conecting to the internet but dot open a browser 20mb trasnfered to the fone in 10 minutes - i havent opened a browser how can the fone receive 20mb of data which im paying for when im not conencted to anythign other than the network
does anyone know the processor in here?

• 2010-08-18 18:45
  • TkDM

i want the gprs manual setting for my phone

• 2010-06-12 10:52
  • fXJ%
  • F

> In reply to Victor iruba @ 2010-02-13 14:37 from fuNg - click to readplease help me configure my phone, i cannot access the GPRS. here's my number +639057613048

• 2010-04-21 06:27
  • tCQe

Good day friends. Do you know that u can browse with this phone sagem myv-55. And even opera mini 4.2 if u went all this thing in ur sagem myv-55 pls don't hesitate to call me on 07038167668 or email me @ victex46@yahoo.com sagem is the best phone so keep useing it ok.

• 2010-02-13 14:37
  • fuNg

please help me to configure opera mini on my phone settings my number is 07066530100

• 2009-10-27 10:06
  • R1V}

> In reply to Bhavisha @ 2009-09-08 19:52 from mpKn - click to readHi, I am using this handset since 2004. It's a very nice & intelligent handset. It is so good that I am now confused while going for the new handset. I am definately going to miss this one.

• 2009-10-15 12:24
  • 2SQF

> In reply to Bhavisha @ 2009-09-08 19:52 from mpKn - click to readHi, I am also using thsi wonderful handest since 2004.
It's a very nice and intelligent handset. It so good that I am quite confused in deciding my next phone. I am afraid the next handset may not be as smart as this one (Not in terms of features, but adaptability)

• 2009-10-15 12:21
  • 2SQF

how do i use the usb cable to connect othe inernet for my pc
why is the sagem drvier for the usb cable not detecting the cable or fone
why does the my pictures and sounds crash the computer after transferring each picture
what speed could it transfer data to the pc at from the intenet when connected?

• 2009-09-21 05:19
  • iLPj

I like this phone and even though it is so old, it is so versatile and has quite alot of feautures for a phone from 2004! It is an amazing phone for beginners and it's not very confusing! I tink its a great phone and even now, in 2004 I still use it and I don't regret buying it!

• 2009-09-08 19:52
  • mpKn

> In reply to Blessing, from Niger @ 2009-02-14 13:45 from 0EE0 - click to readHi Blessing, Check whether the gprs settings is properly configured, also check whether there is data service connection coverage within your arena. check also whether the proxy is enabled Finally, the phone uses OPEN WAVE which makes it hard to connect to certain servers especially when u're using GSM data connection. so u've got to try it several times. Ur phone is ok. So Enjoy ur phone!!!

• 2009-08-11 13:49
  • kH@a
Total of 512 user reviews and opinions for Sagem MY V-55.