Sagem MY X-2 - user opinions and reviews

Sagem

7.3
6.9
7.4

> In reply to st.cuthber @ 2013-12-21 14:05 from m9FE - click to readHey I won one as first price in a week magazine contest, I still have this phone but am not able to find the charger for this, Have got lot of contacts I need to retrieve did you find the charger you where looking for?? or could anyone else here help me, I am from INDIA.

• 2014-04-02 14:00
  • U@4x

we are still using this device 10 years later!
Trying to get a new charger at present to keep it going

• 2013-12-21 14:05
  • m9FE

please help me frindes i forgot my phone code to open it someone help me to open it i need help

• 2012-05-05 09:51
  • fvT{

This phone is an absolute work-horse. Lasted me from 2003 until 2007, where I eventually left it at my uncle's house miles away from home. With classic Jackson 5 ringtone blaring out, I dropped this phone many times. I took a real beating. I bet it would still be here today if I didn't leave it.

Smartphones have nothing on this hardy bastard of a phone!!

• 2012-03-15 04:44
  • nIAT

This set is superb, i m using for last 5 years, it has a feature to hear the voice of callibg party without answering the call. the spy's fone, i have modified it power and battery

• 2012-02-17 15:24
  • uWFW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-14 04:10 from LF0w - click to readI have bought that mobile phone as a secondhand in 2004 and today in year 2012 I'm still using the original battery (I'm not saying it's stay for long time on charge)so that the phone has been a TERMINATOR-BULL. Please what would you like of that phone?I didn't understand.

• 2012-02-11 09:59
  • gAap

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-14 04:10 from LF0w - click to readCould the ringtone that takes you back be "Can you feel it" by the jackson 5?

• 2012-01-31 03:54
  • j09h

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-12-14 04:10 from LF0w - click to readcarmen santana classic ringtone bells frogs cow sonar news african jazz simple paper... ?

• 2012-01-30 13:10
  • pHQ{

i loved this phone.. does anyone who still uses it can tell me what are the names of the default monophonic tones.. there was this one.. which i've been trying to remember for several years..so i can get it.. it takes me back.. lol.. can anyone help?? THANK YOU!!

• 2011-12-14 04:10
  • LF0w

it was my first cellphone ever
i adored it

• 2011-10-17 00:35
  • fv8i

this was my first ever phone and i loved it
i still have it as my back up phone. it is almost indestructible too, that phone has been dropped in rivers, fallen out of trees and been run over and its still going strong lol

• 2011-07-21 04:24
  • HDV7

This phone is the bomb still going stronge, keypad is now blank but i know my phone so no problemo

• 2011-04-14 18:00
  • fmW2

Hi,
When my wife wanted to change her myx2 for a more modern, I took it ... and use it till now.
Buyed as a cheap one in 2003 and still working great with its original battery.
Good sound, no problem to conect, fast.
Nothing to complain with, a pleasure !
Of course, if you want photo, internet ....

• 2011-04-05 12:52
  • M0Dt

This is a brilliant little phone, although presumably something of a dinosaur now. I have been using mine since about 2002 and it's still going strong, although the keypad has now worn blank! Battery still holds its charge, I have dropped it several times, and it has never let me down. I should upgrade but really don't want to lose this little beauty.

• 2010-10-21 12:58
  • TkxE
  • skinner898@btinterne
  • Rating0

I own a My Sagem X-2 shich I have never set up or used and was wondering the price it would be worth. Like I said it has never been in use and is still in its original packaging and the only reason I bought it was because I could not find my charger that day as I already had the same model and due to being unwell with mental health issues at the time was convinced that spies had taken it from my home to stop me from contacting people. ~Strange but true. Anyway could someone send me advice on what to do next. Thank you for your attention. Liz. (I am a lot better now but still taking the medication.) Lol.

• 2010-10-11 22:44
  • nFat
  • The sturdiest phone
  • Rating0

Hi, I had one of this for 6 years, since 2004 and it resists all types of mishaves, falls, hits, etc,. I did replaced it for a 3 years cuz i got a new one with a camera but that one broked and begun using this sagem again. Accidentally it got dropped in a bucket of water but i dryed it, put it in a bolw of dry rice , covering it for 3 days at first it wouldn`t charge and the signal was blinking but little by little the sagem recovered!!! and it was as good as ever ! I love it !This phone will live forever!

• 2010-09-08 22:19
  • TfKq

this phone is really good.my phone has fell on the heavenly on the ground on several occations. but as i post this comments to you, i am still using the phone. sagem products are really good. thank you

• 2010-02-20 20:36
  • fueh

my mum washed it years ago and my phone life has never been the same since!
But i have just bought one off Ebay Yay

• 2010-02-09 21:14
  • pJEF

I owned one of these for four years, it was my first phone and i still miss it. It took alot of falls and never gave trouble. Only reason it was replaced is because i lost it. :'( RIP sagem wherever you are.

• 2010-02-08 03:28
  • LKnL

This is a very robust mobile. It fell in sea water. I washed it with salt-water by mistake, then washed with freshwater and allowed to dry. Still working great! Amazing!

• 2009-12-12 03:55
  • fu0Y
Total of 227 user reviews and opinions for Sagem MY X-2.