Samsung A100 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.0
5.8
6.0

> In reply to A100 lover @ 2011-10-11 13:04 from TXgj - click to readI agree with you. After Nokia 5110, this is the best phone.

• 2013-05-14 12:38
  • stWQ

It was my first phone & i think it will be the best phone in the world forever.

• 2011-10-11 13:04
  • TXgj

Its is my first fone , it is good fone. I use it untill it die.

• 2010-10-05 14:04
  • tsA9

I agree with the guy who said it was his best phone ever. My friend had it, and we swapped phones for some time. At the time I had Ericcsson T28. Anyway, I had A100 for couple of weeks and I lost it, fell out of my pocket somwhere. Never had such a good phone after that.

• 2010-07-25 15:47
  • prkA

My first gsm handset, never before and after like this phone, good quality sound and performance

• 2008-08-03 16:01
  • 2SPY

The best phone I have ever had. Superb by far. It doesnt have all the modern features like camera etc but its still quality. Anyone from Samsung: if you come to this website make another phone like this with the latest technology included!

• 2007-06-24 05:49
  • pJ16

very good phone.....

• 2007-04-25 12:21
  • 2Tmj

The best phone I have ever had! Please make another one like it.

• 2007-01-06 07:00
  • pwha

its jan 2006 the phone works like a charm after 5 years. sucha shame i broke it i thought i was going to keep it for some few more years or i was thinking about a new one of the same model.
the phone IS SOOOOOO GOD DAMN handy when u hold it in ur hand u just wana trow it at everything u see. cant belive a battery lasted 5 years like this and still going strong as most of my batz usally got old faster this one did includin my Ipod's.
.works with nokia chargers as well.
The only problem is after u being done with this u are soo out dated in the phone world u wont know a dam*n thing.
im thinking a bout a SonnyE W900 now see if thats gona last and hold me 5 years :) i really doubt that.

• 2006-01-26 18:28
  • Spjj

best phone and best battery,i never had a better,this is unbelievebul,battery works more than 5 days !!!

• 2006-01-06 12:50
  • mW4b

I love this phone. I still use it since more than 5 years & even with some problem, it still works perfectly. the batteries work like if they would be new! WOW what a phone.
Next one will be a samsung for sure.

• 2005-07-18 19:18
  • mgv7

hi dears the only problem that i met in my cell phone is a problem of network it is busy now and then that is why sometimes i cannot make calls.I need your help now.Thank you.I live in Dakar.

• 2005-06-23 15:20
  • N7}Y

i have a problem with a battery,I need a new one. ilive in south africa and I don,t seem to find the place where it is sold.Another problem is that the screen for some days now is only bright and does not show anything.IT IS NOT CONTRAST,sometimes when i switch it off and turn it on the screen returns but turn blank again.

• 2005-02-15 08:52
  • 2m6e

for samsung A100 ring tones,plz visit http://www.mobilemusic.tk

• 2005-02-14 11:10
  • M%88

I have for the past 3 months looked around for the battery for this phone and could not find it. My wife likes this phone very much.I am in Botswana Gaborone 71304230.Please could you guide.

• 2005-01-06 09:52
  • Gfw6

it's amason i like it.

• 2004-09-23 15:53

I need it's manual please the samsung site doesn't download it because of some error so if anyone have it just send it to me , another thing I want to know how to record voice using A100
thanks

• 2004-09-02 14:58

Dear sir,
We are very interested in Samsung CDMA A100,A120,811,can you supply,your quotation?

• 2004-06-10 04:14

one of my collegue still using these handphone although it is outdated.the great thing about this handphone is that its durabality..he's been using it for more than 7 years and to my surprised..it is still in a good condition.He never change to a new battery since he bought it..Man..i hope Samsung could have maintain the quality since the quality of the new version of Samsung handphones are getting worse..!!SAMSUNG... PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR HANDPHONES QUALITY AND DURABILITY..

• 2004-05-31 06:55

It is good but now i think it is some how big.
Please change the melodies if you can !!!

• 2004-04-19 10:40
Total of 64 user reviews and opinions for Samsung A100.