Samsung A687 Strive - user opinions and reviews

192994

6.4
6.5
6.4

please i will like to have the complit set up of the phone becouse i am having probleme of downloading the pc is not reading my phone thanks

• 2013-08-15 21:40
  • MNxk

does anyone tells me why it wont let me upload pictures facebook....

• 2013-08-02 06:49
  • jRT0

at first i thought i had a superb phone that could do wonders,but now i feel like crying because the application i really want the most is not even opening. The charging point is bad and also i have to take the stress of charging my battery with an external battery charger which has been purchased by me over four times just in search of the original. This phone is crap.

• 2013-05-24 00:06
  • ftVg

Bro, this is not Android!! Before you buy it from those falthu Indian shopping websites, remember that if it is from an American carrier like at&t, the 3G will NOT work in India. India and Europe uses 2100Mhz for 3G.

• 2013-05-15 14:23
  • t}08

please moderators...have been trying to download some apps on my samsung phone but they are not launching, please what do i do?????? Applications like 2go, whatsapp and many more....have tried all i could do manually but all proved abortive!!!

• 2013-03-24 14:47
  • fuN1

my samsung A687 the charging system is not working,when i insert charger it will detect dat it is charging alright but i can live it on charge for 24hours i will not get even 1 battary so is dat a fault?

• 2013-01-19 09:51
  • N7Ax

> In reply to Prince @ 2012-10-01 16:24 from N9@S - click to readmy screen is very phainte.

• 2012-12-22 09:02
  • fuvx

My samsung a687 is not function well. It fails to boot. What do I do to make workable again?

• 2012-10-01 16:24
  • N9@S

This phone does not have a touch screen.

• 2012-09-09 02:39
  • 0YCR
  • F

my SGH-A687 failed to open sms bar at manu , i need help

• 2012-08-08 16:04
  • fmDd

pls samsung a687 strive users hw can i connect my intanet settings.

• 2012-07-29 00:47
  • fsVb

> In reply to friendlyposter @ 2011-12-29 20:33 from IaHb - click to readIam getting mine for my b-day this augect

• 2012-03-27 20:00
  • 49nx

This phone is crap after a couple months the battery wont charge for like 5 days so you need to leave it on the charger. This phone need to be recalled asap, for no one buys this P.O.S.

• 2012-01-15 02:55
  • Qxhf

please remeber to save to SIMS and send your pictures elsewhere from time to time. Because WHEN your phone shuts dowm in 5 months (and it will) you will have nothing if you dont save to SImS or put your precious pictures clips songs etc in another place besides your phone. no screen, sorry they cant retrieve ANYTHING.

• 2011-12-29 20:33
  • IaHb

purchased my phone July. 23,2011. December 16,2011 without warning, no screen, battery was toast. went to att tech center 4 times to avoid the 3 day wait perioed to fed ex a new same type phone. bad choice. 2 weeks later after christmas still no phone. I eventually called att to mail me a phone. got phone but no bttery. miraculously, the phone they sent me worked with the old battery. no problems yet. To keep it working, I will have to stay in constant communication with JESUS.

• 2011-12-29 20:06
  • IaHb

Bad phone went threw 4 in 7 months under warrenty, batteries junk. I own a business I depend on my calls forwarded to my cell. Extremly bad phone. I asked for a different phone and was givin the same junk. They should be recalled!!!!!

• 2011-11-04 22:52
  • qDXk

Enjoyed the phone and durable as far as I'm concerned. The camera takes great photos, especially look good when they are uploaded to FaceBook. The problem is about 7 months after the purchase, the battery will not charge anymore unless you mess with it for an hour or two!

• 2011-11-02 05:38
  • kU9i

This phone was amazing at first i got in in march and in august it started messing up the scroll button stopped working then the call button and the select button then when i slide up my phone the light dosen't come on so i can't text or see who i'm calling.

• 2011-09-16 18:47
  • qQUu

this phone only lasted me for 7 months the top buttons stopped working and the screen doesn't work.

• 2011-09-16 18:41
  • qQUu

This is an absoulutely AMAZING, phone! I GOT It for FREE since my mom added her 5th line to the plan! ITS SO AMAZING! I have it in purple and it looks so sexyyy! I Love to show it off! AT&T IS amazing! I Can go to a different' state and STILL HAVE SERVICE! its the best! If this phone sucks for you BOOHOO IT'S AMAZING FOR ME! but sometimes it MIGHT FREEZE but oh well its still amazing! i love the way the chat is! it makes it look like an iPhone chat!! anyways the vibration is LOUD! u can turn it to MUTE in the SOUND PROFILE and YES U CAN SET RINGTONES FOR TEXT MESSAGES in the SOUND PROFILE! awww this phone is GREAT!!!

• 2011-08-26 17:38
  • 4@$H
Total of 64 user reviews and opinions for Samsung A687 Strive.