Samsung A727 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.4
6.3
6.4

I've had this phone for over two years now. For making phone calls, sending texts and taking really basic picutres, it works great, meaning it functions. The battery life gets an A++ and its size and non-moving parts make it incredibly durable.

One of the major problems that I have had run into is that the phone gets very hot after about 20 minutes of use. Also, if you are a guy and suffer from FSFS (Fat Sausage Finger Syndrome) you may find it pretty hard to text since the keys are small and flat. The biggest issue that I have had was with the back cover plate that covers the battery. It is very flimsy and loose. As in, it falls off constantly, and I may end up having to tape the sucker back on.

Overall, I would recommend this phone to others. It's simple, small, and does what a phone needs to do. The fact that the phone is so durable makes it a keepsake.

• 2010-03-18 17:20
  • Im6L

This phone is one the best phone made by samsung i have use it for 2year now and it still working great for me

• 2010-01-31 10:33
  • 9xGp

it a cool simple phone.. and totally i really love it!!

• 2010-01-27 18:33
  • ibp@

i've had this phone for about a year now. Overall it's good but the keyboard and screen is a little too small for me.

• 2009-06-30 00:34
  • 47eS

I absolutely love this phone. I had it for almost two years and it could handle almost anything until it finally broke. It's very reliable and sturdy. It's simple but still has some cool features. I highly recommend it if you are an active and clumbsy person who needs a sturdy phone.

• 2009-02-03 02:51
  • 0dx8

please how can i make an mp3 tone my ring tone. anytime i try to do this the phone says "file too large to be set as ring tone"

• 2009-01-28 17:27
  • MA7r

I've owned this phone for little bit over a year.

Pros: very slim and light - that's the main reason I bought it; it can go a long time without recharging.

Cons: drops calls; the buttons are absolutely flat, you cannot dial or answer the phone without looking; the menu is convoluted; gets hot quickly; the first phone I got was not working properly, AT&T replaced it, but this fact makes you think about the quality.

Overall I am dissatisfied with this phone.

• 2008-12-10 18:50
  • k@p9

The phone is good for talking and basic stuff. Bad keys and laptop connectivity. Light weight, but gets hot.

• 2008-12-02 04:24
  • EwRB

I am after the security password for this phone? I am tyring to change the GPRS settings?

• 2008-10-13 01:35
  • U2SS

I got this phone as an upgrade (hm) from the Motorola SLVR L7. Pros: very slender and light in the hand. Cons: light in the hand, and it gets HOT after 10 minutes. I went back to the SLVR.

• 2008-09-22 22:36
  • N}mx

I have owned this phone for six months. The biggest advantage is the small size - you virtually cannot feel it in the jean's pocket. Other than that I would not recommend it: it has got the functionality quirks; the keys are flat and do not give you a tactile feedback which translates that e.g. you cannot take a call without looking at phone, which is very inconvenient when driving.

• 2008-06-04 22:33
  • k@p6

this model may become hot like X820. i simply dont trust this model.

• 2008-05-22 23:58
  • mJe{

nice fone, i like it

• 2008-05-14 00:01
  • mi5F
Total of 13 user reviews and opinions for Samsung A727.