Samsung Acclaim - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.4

i have this phone it is pretty good for the most part. sometimes itll go onto something i didnt choose but every phone has its gliches.

• 2011-11-25 02:52
  • 4Ssd

I had this phone for about 6 months, and i had to have three replacements. All three of the replacements were free because all three of the phones had problems that weren't my fault. I recently switched nto the LG Apex, and was very satisfied with the change.

• 2011-08-04 01:00
  • kJ9W

Personally, i would like to know whether i should get this one or the HTC Desire, HELP!!! Because each of them has good and bad features, i just need some different peoples opinions, please!.

• 2011-05-03 21:10
  • QNNi

plz get this 1 bcz it wifi and low rate set dont miss this...

• 2011-03-27 20:32
  • uWNY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-11-22 09:53 from tetR - click to readThat is incorrect. It features network based & wi-fi internet connectivity

• 2011-02-22 01:42
  • FInH

I've had this phone since its realease and iam very satisfied with it capabilities, ease of use and its overall aesthetic. Call quality is great, screen resolution is very sharp and the slide-out QWERTY really comes in handy. It has sufficient memory for larger apps to run smoothly and the flash on its camera is a big plus. I've never had to send my phone in to be repaired or replace it, aside from its speed cap of about 200 kbps this is a pretty solid phone

• 2011-02-22 01:38
  • FInH

> In reply to Aileen @ 2010-11-15 07:22 from sxv2 - click to readdont buy this no internet in this

• 2010-11-22 09:53
  • tetR

Is this phone a good choice to buy or not? Help.

• 2010-11-15 07:22
  • sxv2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-06 22:58 from kRmt - click to readI've had the same issues with myne I'm on the 4th phone this one is the worst one yet it has a mind of its own and the people at the stores act like there is nothing wrong with it and try to keep selling them and telling people how good the phones are

• 2010-10-24 14:45
  • FK{c

the phone is actully pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2010-10-24 14:14
  • qNfa

I also experience the quick search menu coming up repeatedly and it can become very annoying when you're trying to text or navigate your home screens. It doesn't do it all the time but it happens enough that I am tired of the phone.

The physical keyboard is nice, and the phone seems sturdy.

Overall, the phone seems to drag, as if it doesn't have enough processor for what it's trying to do. I have compared many apps side by side with the HTC Aria and the Aria outperforms it by a mile. Certain commands in the OS want to pause and think about what they're doing before they work.

Battery life isn't horrible, although I find myself charging it two to three times a day when I use it a lot.

I'm also having trouble with save location for contacts, i.e. I save a contact and it doesn't show up in my address book, even though their name will show up when they text me. I believe it has something to do with saving the contacts on the SD card but I've scoured the options menus and haven't found a solution as of yet...

• 2010-10-06 22:58
  • kRmt

I am on my third samsung acclaim. the phone sucks the search menu keeps comming up for no reason and it will randomly shut off.

• 2010-09-20 21:02
  • q@xn

I wish this GORGEOUS mobile phone is a GSM phone and come to Thailand -*-

• 2010-09-11 14:42
  • 2xxt

Yes. For example I use a CDMA netwoek. It's better than GSM,have a lot of atvantages,and first is the lare area coverage becouse they uses 450 MHz! Becouse of this the level of radiation it's lower.

• 2010-08-11 22:33
  • 0UXP

its becouse not all people are looking for a gsm phone...we have different typs,style and need for everything...be considereate enough...maybe it is not useful for you but for someone out there it is very important to them...

• 2010-07-23 10:28
  • PxAK

GsmArena is just the name of the website! It doesn't mean it'll only have GSM phones on it! This is a news/info website. If they can get them all and show us, i'd be glad enough.

• 2010-07-22 20:23
  • 8MX6

_G_S_M_ Arena must decide, they are GSM or any-technology mobile phone arena. more and more NOT-GSM models: kins, falsely GSM and HTC evo 4G.
its good, that "tomorrow"-LTE is from GSM-3GPP family

• 2010-07-22 08:29
  • mE7h

Why post it if it doesn't work on GSM networks...

• 2010-07-22 07:19
  • Ycin

Yuck.....looks ugly.
My Wave looks much better than this sh*t !!

• 2010-07-21 22:08
  • KFN%

Again, only for usa. It's the third slider qwerty android phone that won't come to Europe. usa - Europe : 3-0.
One more, and i won't buy again any Samsung phone! :@

• 2010-07-21 19:46
  • 3AYJ
Total of 21 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Acclaim.