Samsung Ativ S I8750 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

Popularity

Daily interest
0.9%
Total hits:
1695018

Voting results

Design
6.2
Features
6.1
Performance
6.3
Votes:
209

Sort by:

People are bashing Ativ S for having plastic body. Please get your facts right, Ativ S has brushed aluminium body. And also please check the actual live shot photos before bashing for design. I have to say the materials used in this phone is way better than all cheap plastic android phones samsung made. I am a nokia fan who is using Galaxy note because of Nokia didn't go android. I hate Stephen Elop like most Nokia fans and that backstabbing microsoft Steve Balmer. (Just read about HTC 8X and 8S). What did Nokia gain by not going android? Please enlighten me If you have any ideas. All I see is loss of market share and factory closing.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-20 00:32
  • PScY
  • U

Memory spec is wrong here.. up to 65Gb SD card capacity..

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-19 22:30
  • JJ3F
  • R

> In reply to sahil @ 2012-09-19 12:20 from ut4H - click to readThe lumia 920 doesn't even have a microSD card slot.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-19 19:58
  • R39y
  • R

Donno y ppl r complaining about body design only..i just feel its not colourful unlike nokia n htc..see iphone..anytime black, grey, white are always appeal universally...colors will appeal to very less ppl..thisz wrt products only..ativ s is a metal piece..with largest screen (amomg wp8 mobils) whr u can see more tiles at one glance..more importamtly 2300 battery..whr u can surf watch videos, play etc which we do daily..daily we do not use camera..also last but not least its not bulky unlike nokia...

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-19 19:57
  • ucxB
  • U

Ugly and cheap look....
No innovation in hardware...
I think Nokia lumia 920 is a PURE winner..with its unibody look, pure view motion HD+ display, pureview camera, super sensitive touch, wireless charging....

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-19 12:20
  • ut4H
  • C

> In reply to Search for fun @ 2012-09-14 08:12 from u1td - click to readNokia also have a same design

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-18 17:59
  • uC36
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-09-17 19:14 from syrU - click to read....handset SAR/radiation safety norms,
me too I always prefer and using Samsung smartpone.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-18 11:13
  • Xuf6
  • R

well whats the price deal?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-18 10:44
  • XufU
  • U

No wirless charging.nokia rules

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-18 09:07
  • ftVg
  • U

Makes no sense at all,and where is d 4g.Nokia 920 and 820 still d best.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-18 09:03
  • ftVg
  • U

To be honest the only reason why everyone is on Nokia bandwagon is because of apps, don't get me wrong the phones are good but the Ativ S have all the stuff I want, and they complain about the Ativ S been plastic the L 820 is all plastic changeable covers.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-17 23:43
  • j}1Z
  • U

android... and windows,,,,shameless..people... nokia is best...... one and only windows,,,

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-17 19:55
  • vwes
  • U

I will prefer Samsung Ativ S as compare to Nokia LUMIA 920. What do you say friends?

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-17 19:14
  • syrU
  • U

....next target (99%) is window phone 8 platform.
don't know whose design won this heart.
Nokia ? Samsung ? HTC ?,

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-17 12:40
  • Xug0
  • U

Wtf,where's the 4g?!

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-16 09:54
  • jBLf
  • U

> In reply to iamsujeet @ 2012-09-11 20:06 from 7tFS - click to readi agree with you

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-16 05:39
  • KFQn
  • R

> In reply to firmin @ 2012-09-14 04:32 from mH{V - click to readI'm not sure. It has pretty much same dimensions as the Galaxy S3, and weight about the same as well. So I really think they bot uses the same materials.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-15 20:32
  • tA$}
  • R

Sammy should added GPRS & EDGE class 33
(never class 10 or class 12 )
to ATIV S features.
Coz,currently 2g users still outnumbers 3g users in almost all developing countries.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-14 11:08
  • 7qxx
  • C

Samsung should improved their designing department they are making designs very similiar i dont like thhe color of this phone nor its design nokia is better in the design or u can say architect

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-14 08:12
  • u1td
  • H

> In reply to Fandow @ 2012-09-12 12:35 from 7qxp - click to readThe Ativ S has a metal housing, it's not plastic.

  • Reply
  • 2012-09-14 04:32
  • mH{V
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 651 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Ativ S I8750.