Samsung Ativ S I8750 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2
6.1
6.3

cannot receive or send pictures. why

• 2013-12-15 09:11
  • rvjq

Can we transfer the Bluetooth to android phone

• 2013-12-09 04:43
  • vL$2

When is gdr3 update coming to Samsung ativ s ????

• 2013-12-08 20:04
  • KIp6

After jumping back to WP on Ativ after one year Android experience on SGSII i feel like coming home after long bumpy journey... My first impression was "damn that's huge!"... ;) After playing with it for a couple of days i can say that this is one of the most underestimated smartphones you can get. Oh, and the battery life... 3 days of regular usage after first charge!

• 2013-12-02 15:13
  • Awth

How can i download or find flash player for this phone?

• 2013-11-21 12:19
  • Svec

> In reply to mouse @ 2013-11-18 03:08 from bJCp - click to readits work very smooth , app store have basic apps u may need like whatsapp , viber , facebook ... but not really cool as in ios or android .
i can say about this device : very good p/p , about os : smooth and somehow its a boring os :D

• 2013-11-18 14:06
  • TsU6

is this phone working fast enough? has windows store got much apps to download as IOS n android? never use windows phone b4, i need some opinions b4 i purchase it. my alternative choice is sony xperia L.

• 2013-11-18 03:08
  • bJCp

> In reply to Spy @ 2013-11-17 17:58 from K7ev - click to readyep , its run smoothly as always . currently Samsung is preparing to roll out the official GDR3 for Ativ S in next some days
Mine got GDR3 Preview ( mean testing version of GDR3 , because i have developer accout )
FM radio i dont see it in there , and i havent noticed in GDR2 official coz i never use it before :)

• 2013-11-17 23:12
  • n6%I

> In reply to AMI @ 2013-11-15 22:20 from n6%K - click to readThanks for the info AMI, so it runs smoothly on gdr3? Fm radio? U mean that the update from microsoft is only gdr2 version?

• 2013-11-17 17:58
  • K7ev

> In reply to Spy @ 2013-11-15 10:30 from K7ev - click to readMine updated to newest GDR3 preview with developer account , without Dev.acc , you can update to GDR2 from MS.
Good device And price ( 175 in Germany )

• 2013-11-15 22:20
  • n6%K

This is a really great phone. I was hesitant as my only experience was using a friends old windows phone a while back. Large vivid screen, touch screen is very responsive, apps run very smoothly almost fluid like. The best thing is I only paid $299 at Dick Smith unlocked. Some complain about the apps store as being limited, I guess it depends on what apps your after. I've found all the ones I needed.

• 2013-11-15 14:01
  • iids

> In reply to Boiken @ 2013-11-14 13:01 from TmCa - click to readDoes ur ativ has an update already from microsoft? Hav u checked it already? Can u use custom text or sms tones? Im planning to buy 1. Thanks

• 2013-11-15 10:30
  • K7ev

It is an excellent product absolutely!Excellent camera, takes pictures of wonderful
Fast with the battery that keeps very well throughout the day.
The store and very poor comparing Android however, the price and 50% less than!
I would recommend to everyone.

• 2013-11-14 13:01
  • TmCa

Battery life is good, I usually charge mine every second day. The phone works great. :)

• 2013-10-31 06:35
  • m}yD

I love this phone and WP8 compared to Android the look and feel wins hands down. However my retailer here in New Zealand has offered to refund this replacement phone as both phones have had have serious wifi connectivity issues that cause the phones to stop responding to inbound ip traffic. Seems to me that the phone doesn't seem to handle busy AP's very well and stop responding causing timeout and slow responses. Sad day for me that Samsung favour a refund rather than resolving real issue at hand or perhaps they know something I don't. My next phone will be a Ativ S for sure but probably not a Samsung.

• 2013-10-25 02:10
  • PTUW

How is the battery life of your Ativ S?

• 2013-10-24 22:12
  • 0UuF

> In reply to Floy @ 2013-10-19 17:02 from 3pwd - click to readBut overheats even during internet surfing or only with heavy use like 3g gaming?

• 2013-10-22 15:08
  • 3yvg

Yeah, it gets really hot with some heavy use.

• 2013-10-19 17:02
  • 3pwd

Hi, I want to know if Ativ S becomes hot during normal use. Nokia Lumia with same SOC overheat a lot.

• 2013-10-16 14:17
  • 3ywa

If there are users interested how Ativ S competes with other phones in battery life compartment, I suggest to write an email to the kind people of GsmArena to perform the endurance rating tests for Ativ S. You can find their email address on the Contact Us page.
Thank you.

• 2013-10-14 12:07
  • LaFM
Total of 651 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Ativ S I8750.