Samsung Ativ S I8750 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2
6.1
6.3

> In reply to Vladimir @ 2014-03-26 17:57 from JFkc - click to readAre you sure about this method? Will changing your CSC remove the warranty? Did you do this with your phone too, it worked?
I mean, the codes you provide are correct, they do work, and I did manage to get into the CSC Converter, I just need to be sure if this is a safe method :)
I do own this remarkable piece of device, and I do believe that Windows Phone will get back on the throne where it was with Windows Mobile 5 and 6 before they stopped the development of WM in favor of WP7 and let Android take their place as the only alternative OS for smartphones. :)

• 2014-03-28 01:39
  • B{QR

> In reply to jeebus @ 2014-03-17 15:01 from sF}% - click to readIf you checked for update in settings and did not get gdr3 you need to change CSC code.
dial ##634# then *#321647335
now you will see list of codes and which is yours.
Change code to ATO or NEE then phone will reset (hard reset). It will delete all of your data so back up before this.
Then go again in settings and check for update.
Note: battery min 70% and wifi turn ON
It will last for about 30 min and restart 2 or 3 times.
After that it will be OS version: 8.0.10517.150
You need to do restart once again by holding power button until restart to get data sens and other programs and features.
PS. Samsung does not care for their customers on win mob like Nokia so you need to do all that.

• 2014-03-26 17:57
  • JFkc

It is a good phone although I have had a couple of problems, one being the slowness of the auto-brightness and having to use auto-brightness because medium brightness is too bright and with low brightness you can't see your phone outside in the sunshine.

The other problem is that it seems a bit picky about which Wi-fi routers it works with, solid with some, frequent disconnection with others, must be something to do with WPA versus WPA2 or TKIP versus AES I reckon.

• 2014-03-25 01:43
  • dQeG

Great phone. Have been using it for a couple of weeks and I can honestly say that it is an amazing phone. On it's price range I don't think you can find a better choice.

• 2014-03-21 19:06
  • 6sT1

> In reply to Vladimir @ 2014-03-13 20:30 from JFkc - click to readAre you sure? Because i could not update mine

• 2014-03-17 15:01
  • sF}%

now me have problem with my phone....after me close now can't open

• 2014-03-14 02:57
  • 2Wxu

I have Ativ S with gdr3 update. It is great phone but me and many others can not activate FM radio. GSM arena can you help??? In many forums that I have red there are info that fm radio hardware is there but no driver support for ativ S. Once again please help GSM arena or anybody else. I bought this phone because I have red in GSMarena review that it will get FM radio with gdr2 update but it isn't there. Thanks in advance.

• 2014-03-13 20:30
  • JFkc

Samsung Ativ S 100% upgrade Windows black GDR-3, post in this page

• 2014-03-12 10:53
  • 3bmY

as per features its gud !!

• 2014-03-09 15:37
  • 7j%Z

> In reply to Lovely @ 2014-03-08 14:16 from t7XH - click to readYou call that HD games. Try N.O.V.A.

• 2014-03-09 11:42
  • s3Bj

Can I play HD games in here ? Like Temple Run 2, Subway Surfers ?

• 2014-03-08 14:16
  • t7XH

nice

• 2014-03-05 06:31
  • KI6w

> In reply to Platanis @ 2014-02-10 15:11 from JbIb - click to readnope, i can get with normal usage at least 2 days out of it.

• 2014-02-24 13:11
  • 3kCG

I have this phone for about 3 months and it's the best phone I've ever had or worked on. I'm really not sure why it isn't way more popular on the market but it's an amazing and super fast and insanely good and useful business phone. Would recommend it to everyone, business people, gamers etc. App center offers million of great games even some MMOS that you can fluidly play.

• 2014-02-23 21:16
  • JbT$

I have a this Phone for a couple months and it's awesome!

• 2014-02-11 20:43
  • LeNb

Is there something wrong in specs?2300mah battery and 168/218 hours stand by time?

• 2014-02-10 15:11
  • JbIb

> In reply to you @ 2014-02-06 11:49 from ASK0 - click to readHasn't samsung kinda forgotton about the ativ s by now?

• 2014-02-08 15:19
  • mE0n

Hey guys cn u tell me which 2 go for ativ s or lumia 1320? I already have a good tab so screen size isnt an issue,just want good value 4 money...

• 2014-02-03 21:25
  • mE0G

when they release gdr3 for ativ s?

• 2014-02-02 04:00
  • JK$M
Total of 704 user reviews and opinions for Samsung Ativ S I8750.