Is B5722 is so bad? I am planning to but it. Has Samsung done any patch work to resolved the said issues?
read this carefully,
i have buy this mobile on 07/09/10 and i am facing many many problems with phone.
1.fulscreen video is not available.
2.internet/gprs use vary vary bad. u dont downloads any themes/softwares/games.
i want have return this mobile in just 7000/-rs. after using just 10 days.
total mony vest mobile.
Ramesh Vunnam, 14 Sep 2010can any one tell me how to Auto lock this phone?Read the manual!
Does this mobile support google sync
please check this by visiting
m.google.com/sync form your B5722
and tell me as i want to buy this mobile
This is the first Samsung phone that i had bought and im really pissed off with it, no battery life, poor camera quality, no good themes to download, doesn't support videos in case if its transferred from a different phone(although it supports the format) etc.. the list is too big, nothing to talk good about this phone, its the biggest sin done in purchasing this phone.
Buy this phone if you need 2 sim cards nothing else. So those expecting too much you will never have it as far as dual sim phones are concerned.
I HAVE THIS PHONE AND ITS FINE. BATTERY LASTS 3 DAYS Camera is ok too it serves my purpose as I buy it ONLY for the dual sim feature.
I have purchesed on 31-08-2010 &I am not satisfie about batery wakeup. after use of few time batery wakeup godown.Please Help Me.(9929090983)
Anonymous, 06 Sep 2010my bf got dis for me........otherwise i m fully pissed up wid dis phone.........i m nt able to... morealtough all the features ok.if wlan and 3g facilities are available then its ok
my bf got dis for me........otherwise i m fully pissed up wid dis phone.........i m nt able to transfer pictures from pc to dis stupid mobile......n d 1 i clicked get erased after 2 or three hours automatically..........another problem is d keypad provided for messaging...............dat simply sucks........this is d worst samsung phone......i wonder y aamir is advertising for samsung.........ufffff
I'm currently using this phone. Advised not to buy this phone.
1. Dual SIM, dual standby (meaning Both the SIM cards are active at the same time), Touch screen & 3.2 MP camera.
1. You can't install 3rd party software in this phone.
2. Applications from Samsung also can't be in installed even if you download using WAP facility in the phone.
3. USB cable & software (Kies) is only to transfer music files, no applications can be installed.
4. In a month's time, mother-board of this phone goes bad and it went for a servicing.
5. You can't change the themes, fonts of this phone, even you can't install new themes in here.
6. Internet surfing in this phone is a horrible experience. When you are done with entering your password, submit button will not work.
7. Typing SMS is another set of difficulties.
8. Bluetooth headset (Nokia BH 105) matching to this phone is another issue. Even though attached, voice clarity is a problem.
9. email facility given, but of no use, sorting mechanism date wise is not there.
10. Social networking icon and apps are there but only for show casing as the applications are not working using GPRS.
Advised not to opt for this phone.
this is the WORST samsung mobile i ever had... I've been using SAMSUNG for 5 years now and i never had any problem until i met this phone of course. My mom bought this phone on a monday and as soon as she reached home, the phone turned off on its own.. the next day she called in the store to inform them of her mobile issues, the store manager immediately exchanged the phone with a new stock, only to find out that same problem awaited her. to make the long story short, she had the new phone reprogrammed (at SAMSUNG) and still giving her the same problem. Later, we'll be going to another Samsung service center to have the phone exchanged to a totally different phone... it's been only 2 weeks and yet she never get to use it 24-hour straight.
aquib, 11 Aug 2010is there any document viewer[word,excel.pdf] in this phoneno