rajkp, 28 Dec 2009I'm planning to get this phone, probably by 30th. Have few quick questions.
1. It says its up... moreto RAJKP
1. yes, its upgradeable to WinMo 6.5 standard, mine already comes with 6.5
2. what do you meant by Group messaging, for sms to many person (as a group) it has function called "Team manager"
3. the camera is Ok, acceptable
4. GPS is independent no need BTS/ gprs, but to load a map, i.e google map, it needs internet connection
lin, 28 Dec 2009Just go for this! simple follow the first two stes in that link! n voila its done! for 11.5k t... more I am finding that once I transfer file (exe or cab) to phone, clicking on the file does not do anything. How do I execute the Security file on the site on the phone ? Kindly guide reg. execution.
I'm planning to get this phone, probably by 30th. Have few quick questions.
1. It says its upgradeable to WinMo 6.5. Has anyone done that? Vendors are saying they won't!! Will service center do that and how long&price will they take?
2. Have come across few articles/blogs/forums etc. stating tht it doesn't support Group Messaging. Is it true? No possibility at all?
3. How is camera qualty? I know it lacks flash, but othrwise.
4. I'm new to GPS and wud like to use tht feature. Is it network/signal dependent or shud it be connected to internet all the time during usage?
Looking for replies/suggestions ASAP. Any comments/answers will be highly appreciable....Thanx
I'm planning to get the phone ASAP. Have few questions?
1. Vendors r not updating the OS? Where to approach?
2. Came across few articles/forums etc stating there is no option for group messaging. Is it true?
3. How is camera quality?
4. Does GPS require GPRS services or is it network dependent?
5. Specifically, what are the supported video formats?
Plz advice ASAP. I'll ordering the phone on 30th.
Anonymous, 28 Dec 2009i bought Samsung GT-B7320 OmniaPro after i compare with Nokia E71 and BlackBerry Curve 8900 An... moreis samsung B7320 as responsive as nokia E71? how is the overall speed of this phone, internet as well as UI? thanks in advance.
taran, 27 Dec 2009hey ! were u able to sort out that issue? I m also looking to buy this phone.Should i go for it??Just go for this! simple follow the first two stes in that link! n voila its done! for 11.5k this is superb phone.
i bought Samsung GT-B7320 OmniaPro after i compare with Nokia E71 and BlackBerry Curve 8900 And the price is better than these two competitors.
Hi, everybody!!! I have a question about windows mobile version included in this device. How can I upgrade the windows mobile version from 6.1 to 6.5 in this device?
hi. i'm from malaysia. how much for original zitron samsung b7320 and ap set? how to check whether the phone is recon or original? on the internet the price is about RM800++ but when i survey at the mobile shop the price is quite high about RM1150-1400.
lin, 27 Dec 2009hi there, awesome phone as many options...primarily for QWERTY and all options of wifi, gps, h... morehey ! were u able to sort out that issue? I m also looking to buy this phone.Should i go for it??
hi there, awesome phone as many options...primarily for QWERTY and all options of wifi, gps, hsupa, hsdpa f(n)s. Was very much satisfied by specs on paper, but unfortunately there seems to be a minor issue,,,the phone is application locked here in India..unable to figure it out why...even googleserach.cab is unable to insall. Finding out few solutions over internet as well...http://www.1800pocketpc.com/20...ck.html..any help will be great. tx
Frndz. plz tell me wt type of software i cn dlowd. cn i dload OS software.
hi .. this is good phone , worth for its price.. anybody pl tell where is the sms delivery report option..
Unfortunately you cannot upgrade your mobile to 6.5 thru GPRS. The best way to upgrade is to bring your mobile to your nearest service center. BTW, upgrade to 6.5 is already available here in the Philippines. Got mine upgraded @ SM Megamall.
Frndz plz help me. Can i upgrade winmo to 6.5 via mobile using gprs. if yes plz tell me how? i'll be thnkful 2 u 4 dis.
Rajesh kumar, 20 Dec 2009how to get gprs setting bsnl east netwarkHi rajesh,iam from andhra,just call bsnl customer care for settings,visit wap.getjar.com from phone browser for free apps.
Hi Friends!!am the user of nokia 5800 xpress music..Earlier i used to have Nokia E63.the phone was awesome when we look it interms of email sync and messaging..but im not satisfied with my nokia 5800 xpress music..the battery back up is worst too..planning to buy a samsung omnia..can u tell me whether it is worth buying omnia?i just want to know whether prolonged usage of messaging in omnia leads to keypad colour fading?How about the mail configuration and push mail service also will it support office 2007 format?coz my nokia 5800 doesnt..is there any other colour apart from brown in this model?..most importantly tell me whether keypad colour fades off if we use excessive messaging..coz my nokia e63 looks perfect though i used it for more than 8 months..Thanks is advance