Samsung C120 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.2
5.4
6.1

> In reply to antlead @ 2006-01-12 12:05 from SXZ% - click to readI have dropped (also in the toilet more than once) this phone, in my experience of more than 5 years of use, is like no other and it has always survived.
The keyboard is quite fast compared to other cheap Samsungs of that time.

Now it looks a bit old and the key OK is fading a bit, but it keeps going.

Not bad for the priced I paid. All mobile phones must be resistant and enduring like this one.

• 2013-07-17 10:17
  • q9PZ

> In reply to Fred @ 2006-07-20 19:37 from pY}X - click to readYes, I totally agree with you and that is why I am replacing this phone after about five years of use.
The starting tone is hideous, the only way to remove that is by using vibration mode, but many times I forget!
Samsung should hire musicians and aesthetes to test this things.

• 2013-07-17 10:17
  • q9PZ

this is the worst phone in the world.i had a c120 but i don"t want to see him ever.

• 2011-12-18 23:55
  • 3cfa

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2007-02-12 23:45 from iLNH - click to readI'm sorry to say to you, Anonymous, that you are mistaking the class of this phone. C120 is "entry-level", low-cost or basic phone if you like, so it should ONLY feature calls and SMS, MABIE polyphonic ringtones and a color display. Some have FM radio.

Anything above these features is "mid-range" (camera, mp3, bluetooth etc).

I am a SE user, but I was looking for a cheap phone with good battery backup for my grandmother. SEs I've seen (year

• 2009-05-06 23:32
  • 0CaY

I'm using this set for 2 years & facing some technical difficulties. It's network became weak, some keys don't work well, the main problem is that- it cannot read over 2pages sms, it shows blank sms. The receiver and speaker don't work well though I used it carefully as it's my dad's cell. But one thing have to say that the battery is good.

• 2009-03-20 10:08
  • tU$d

how about the signal...is it good in all network?

• 2008-11-06 11:10
  • P@cf

Tone 11 is the best

• 2008-10-07 20:44
  • pwcr

it is so sexy

• 2008-10-07 20:43
  • pwcr

Could anyone tell me how to lock and unlock the keypad for this phone. And are the ringtones really that bad?

• 2008-09-14 13:43
  • nFUf

bad signal, old and retarded software, even the calculator is hard to use, bad colors, sounds are also bad, phonebook s.cks, what can i say, is a great phone for the year 1945, nokia and sony ericsson rul_s!!!!!!!!

• 2008-08-10 13:08
  • iKDP

i really need to request for this phone how can i buy it..

• 2008-07-07 10:41
  • ShKS

There is another model of samsung phone similiar to this one only the screen is monochrome...any ideas guys?

• 2008-05-13 15:36
  • PA$k

great cheap basic phone. only thing is i cant get it to be totally silent.even in silent mode it still vibrates.

• 2007-10-07 11:25
  • myuq

just bought one today. seems to be fine for the price. look is nice, small and handy, display is also good. except the ringtones. they could be of better quality.........

• 2007-09-07 20:01
  • Pxxd

it's "nice" to see that some people qualify a phone as good or bad just by the size of the screen, camera quality and mp3 playability. You need to realise that there are phones designed for you kids, that use your phones as toys, and there are phones designed for people that use them for what they were intended in the first place: talking. I've got my 7Mp camera if i need to take a picture. I've got my Mp3 player if i need to listen to some music. This is just a phone, looks pretty nice, draws attention with its design, without being excessively flashy. The tones can be very useful when in a noisy place but can also be somewhat annoying, due to their volume. Battery lifetime is pretty good, and the sound quality is good too. Overall a simple phone for people who desire nothing more than just a phone at a very good price (15 euros at Orange Shop in my country).

• 2007-05-04 09:43
  • pk69

Its a fluffing utter disgrace (i would use the real word but you would pull my comments) orange are robbing people for 19.99 for such an old relic and poor technology.
No games no nothing and no free perfume.
Muck thats all it is im gonna wipe my ... on it.

• 2007-04-13 23:18
  • nHTf

it's a good phone because it has a good battery and calendar, calculator and currency convertor. A phone doesn't have to have mp3s or camera to be good. it's a great phone for its category, not a rubbish suckers!

• 2007-04-11 16:40
  • nDSh

im very happy with my c120 even though i bought it 2nd hand. plse just help with one thing. all incoming calls just shows as "unknown"
what do i hav 2 do to c the id of person calling

• 2007-04-09 11:54
  • NaD}

I have a problem with samsung c120 on it's keypad. some of it's key do not work properly.so will u please send me the solution with keypad diagram.
thanks

• 2007-03-29 12:44
  • PGYb

Excellent, marvellous, fantastic ph....never ever came across such type of ph......pls beleive I lied.......

• 2007-03-23 17:36
  • PWWw
Total of 69 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C120.