Samsung C3050 Stratus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.5
6.7

bought it in 2011 and never felt the need to replace it till the smartphone craze hit my environment. not happy with the camera but love the sound quality. few weeks back the buttons on the slider stopped working but that must be due to my rough handling (i drop it too often) it's been with me for so long that i love it as a person. wish it had a bit more in-built memory.

• 2014-10-30 15:11
  • iwpx

When I text I use the correct grammar but have been unable to find an apostrophe (quotation mark) can anyone help

• 2014-08-27 18:48
  • m7bC

such a bad phone nothing special. Downloading games seems impossible. Playing the radio is awful as it keeps buzzing

• 2014-08-24 20:49
  • sXDe

every single day when i take up my mobile phone it telling me that recharge battery and lack off and am asking for help why its always tell me that

• 2014-08-14 05:47
  • 8fEy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-22 09:42 from 3Hte - click to readI am turning on my Samsung mobile phone and all it is Saying recharge your battery

• 2014-08-14 05:28

• 2014-08-14 05:18
  • 8fEy

my SIM is lock in mobile. how do i open lock . because i forgot my password?

• 2014-08-06 04:11
  • ttvH

I find the battery life appalling. Only lasts for about 3 hours at the most. Fully charged before leaving the house, battery life almost nil after 3 hours.

• 2014-07-22 09:42
  • 3Hte

I have been using this phone for the past 4 years no issues so far.Music through the headset is very good.I have a Samsung note now but I would say that Samsung is the best when it comes to mobiles. But I think that Samsung should reduce their prices on their new phones because not everyone has 40 to 50 grans to spend on a phone.They should learn from Micro max reasonable prices money for value. If Samsung can do that every 2nd person would have a Samsung phone.

• 2014-03-02 17:41
  • XNtq

This phone iw so good,,But My battery has damaged,,From which online store i can buy the battery.Can anyone help me please?

• 2014-01-10 15:05
  • t}UU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-23 22:56 from 3GN3 - click to readI have been using this fone 3-4 yrs.is brill.does it connect to pc?i have never done that transferred stuff with micro sd.do i want another phone not sure but like samsung now!

• 2013-12-23 08:21
  • 9x@6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-22 12:08 from ut7y - click to readyou need to a cable which
connect to computer and the rest will b easy from there

• 2013-11-23 22:56
  • 3GN3

> In reply to @YourSupermac @ 2013-05-20 13:01 from t7$t - click to readi am using this phone for the last three years. but for the last two yeas , problem of sliding belt function appearing , even after repair every 3-4 months. may be due to inferior quality. can i know to have the original part the authorised repair shop in chatisgarh near ambikapur / manendragarh . thanks in anticipation of proper guidance. you may also guide otherwise regarding the repair of the set.

• 2013-09-17 01:42
  • utxx

could we install Tango or Viber on this type of mobile samsung C3050 ?

• 2013-08-11 11:44
  • dQJ{

> In reply to @YourSupermac @ 2013-05-20 13:01 from t7$t - click to readi have been using this phone for 3 years & 3 months...
it is a perfect phone

• 2013-08-01 17:57
  • T4xR

Is it perishable?! I mean the flex, the slide thing. How long have you been using this phone?

• 2013-05-20 13:01
  • t7$t

Its agud phne bt ifail to add music 4rm my memory card to media player to as hw othr phnes do,

• 2013-04-23 13:02
  • fuDq

I blocked someones number I didnt want ringing me, it was easy, but it has also blocked other numbers so I tried going back and unblocking the number but it doesnt give me the option!
How do i "unblock" someones phone number so they CAN ring me???

• 2013-04-17 00:10
  • amHs

my phone is not making calls or sending text messages also there is unknown icon that appears on the screen what is the problem

• 2013-03-27 17:21
  • NscZ

how u does change a scream i now buy one and it not working

• 2013-03-09 22:21
  • 8yT0
Total of 604 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C3050 Stratus.