Samsung C3050 Stratus - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.6
6.5
6.7

I find the battery life appalling. Only lasts for about 3 hours at the most. Fully charged before leaving the house, battery life almost nil after 3 hours.

• 2014-07-22 09:42
  • 3Hte

I have been using this phone for the past 4 years no issues so far.Music through the headset is very good.I have a Samsung note now but I would say that Samsung is the best when it comes to mobiles. But I think that Samsung should reduce their prices on their new phones because not everyone has 40 to 50 grans to spend on a phone.They should learn from Micro max reasonable prices money for value. If Samsung can do that every 2nd person would have a Samsung phone.

• 2014-03-02 17:41
  • XNtq

This phone iw so good,,But My battery has damaged,,From which online store i can buy the battery.Can anyone help me please?

• 2014-01-10 15:05
  • t}UU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-23 22:56 from 3GN3 - click to readI have been using this fone 3-4 yrs.is brill.does it connect to pc?i have never done that transferred stuff with micro sd.do i want another phone not sure but like samsung now!

• 2013-12-23 08:21
  • 9x@6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-06-22 12:08 from ut7y - click to readyou need to a cable which
connect to computer and the rest will b easy from there

• 2013-11-23 22:56
  • 3GN3

> In reply to @YourSupermac @ 2013-05-20 13:01 from t7$t - click to readi am using this phone for the last three years. but for the last two yeas , problem of sliding belt function appearing , even after repair every 3-4 months. may be due to inferior quality. can i know to have the original part the authorised repair shop in chatisgarh near ambikapur / manendragarh . thanks in anticipation of proper guidance. you may also guide otherwise regarding the repair of the set.

• 2013-09-17 01:42
  • utxx

could we install Tango or Viber on this type of mobile samsung C3050 ?

• 2013-08-11 11:44
  • dQJ{

> In reply to @YourSupermac @ 2013-05-20 13:01 from t7$t - click to readi have been using this phone for 3 years & 3 months...
it is a perfect phone

• 2013-08-01 17:57
  • T4xR

Is it perishable?! I mean the flex, the slide thing. How long have you been using this phone?

• 2013-05-20 13:01
  • t7$t

Its agud phne bt ifail to add music 4rm my memory card to media player to as hw othr phnes do,

• 2013-04-23 13:02
  • fuDq

I blocked someones number I didnt want ringing me, it was easy, but it has also blocked other numbers so I tried going back and unblocking the number but it doesnt give me the option!
How do i "unblock" someones phone number so they CAN ring me???

• 2013-04-17 00:10
  • amHs

my phone is not making calls or sending text messages also there is unknown icon that appears on the screen what is the problem

• 2013-03-27 17:21
  • NscZ

how u does change a scream i now buy one and it not working

• 2013-03-09 22:21
  • 8yT0

It's an easy phone to use. i got it from carphone warehouse for £20 quid last year as a spare, never had any problems with it so far. i like phones that are easy for people like me that just wants simplicity in a phone, i dont like the idea of smart phones and never will :)

• 2013-02-28 23:36
  • mqku

> In reply to davidlenny @ 2013-02-06 14:12 from gLRC - click to readHello, to change this option You have to go to: Settings>5.Application settings>1.Call>1.All calls>1.Show my number. Here You have 3 options, default (set by your carrier), hide number and send number. Choose Hide number and You`re done. Success!

• 2013-02-09 14:00
  • sph9

I like the C3050 a lot - it's got a nice retro feel and look about it. For a non-techie like me, it's not been too hard to find my way around. But I have found one difficulty - there are some people I call, and i don't want them to have my number or I'll never get any peace. How do I change it so that my number is not shown on their mobile or fixed phone? Thanks in advance.

• 2013-02-06 14:12
  • gLRC

> In reply to Wolla @ 2013-01-16 13:42 from fssk - click to readGet a new phone..

• 2013-01-25 06:50
  • n7mA

it is superv set for me n i offer to my gf, she is very satisfy, with it..... n u?

• 2013-01-20 19:54
  • Mf5j

I would like to what the icons at the top of the screen stand for. I have worked out some.the square box and the one next to it are what i am looking for. there is no manual on the web for this phone. can someone help. I have had the phone for over 12 months and now i am happy with it

• 2013-01-17 01:44
  • v%i{

what can i do my phones Bluetooth dont want to activate anymore

• 2013-01-16 13:42
  • fssk
Total of 597 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C3050 Stratus.