hi guys can anyone tel me pls pls how to upgrade its software version pls ?
hai i am using samsumg champ c3312 ... in my mobile i have problem in bluetooth ..... if i transfer any data to any one means its working . anyone connecting to my bluetooth means bluetooth not found like that coming...
I have very little knowledge about touch screen mobile. But now i think this "Samsung C3312 Duos" can be a good one for me. But in this mobile, when try to search for a particular "contact name", what will be the search method??? means.... do I need to drag the contact list ups & down ? or there is a side bar? or there is a search option, as we can find in our general mobile set? please any one of you can give me the answer..... waiting for your response please.
this phone shows a great problem while connecting to pc for net connection
Kathrina, 16 May 2012No.lol guess what? I flashed(updated the firmware) this phone and got the dropdown menu on top of the screen just like in samsung corby 2. its very useful you can switch blutooth,silent,control music,quickcheck inbox and switch sim with much faster
funtikar, 15 May 2012Everybody if you touch the upper part of your interface at homescreen do you get the dropdown ... moreNo. U dnt get drop dow menu in this phone. U will get that in motorola ex11 brea...
kath..., 15 May 2012does it have wifi??? pls. reply noooooooooooooooooooooo
1. No, it doesn't have wifi.
2. Yes, if you touch top part of screen, it will give a drop-down.
Which is a short-cut for BT on/Off , SIM function and Silent profile on/off.
Also, if music player is playing in back ground, it can be controlled from a tiny bar[notification] available in drop-down
Any unread sms, it will also be shown as notification.
Everybody if you touch the upper part of your interface at homescreen do you get the dropdown menu?for Sim,bluetooth and silent?
why only one sim can be used how come it will be duos only place of sim but the use is for only one sim , unlike otther mobile u can both use this champ duos u can transfer sim if u use sim one then transfer to sim two . Its not passed for me.
Just bought this phone yesterday to as a gift to my mom on mother's day.
These are my reviews [my mom earlier used a shitty nokia 1600]:
1. Touch is fine, as resistive is more comfortable for elderly.
2. The resolution in good, the icons and buttons are relatively big as compared to other phone in this segment.
3. Speaker volume is a bit low.
4. Audio in headset is too good, loud and clear.
5. Mom never used and also never going to use internet on phone :) So no comments in that dept.
6. Camera at 1.3 M is a bit low but considering the price of 3800/- in Delhi, its okay.
7. Phone memory of mere 10 MB leaves a lot to be desired.
8. To set a ringtone, the audio file needs to be copied onto phone memory [which i think is tacky]
9. Multiple home-screens are possible, however what can be displayed on them is mutually exclusive [eg. 3x3 shortcut widget can only be set on a single screen only].
10. Battery backup is promising.
As a basic touch phone, its great.
If you are a power user....then go for something more smart.
This review is based on 2 days of hands-on experience.
In these 2 days, there was not a single instance on hang/freeze or re-start of device.