Samsung C3350 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.4
6.6

I havea request, in need of a back cover, my covers locking device fell out and is lost Please help, where do I go for spares thankyou

• 2014-05-19 20:44
  • ianglasgow@lantic.ne
  • Rating0

• 2014-05-19 20:42

• 2014-05-19 20:38
  • fjUt

i buy that phone, and after few months starts to make problems. now wont start, even if battery is fully, it kepp loading something for ages on the screen, but not open att all. any ideea please?

• 2014-05-04 12:08
  • nyUG

How I can switch off gprs mode?

• 2014-03-25 10:33
  • pr0D

> In reply to sameone @ 2013-10-23 07:16 from Nw54 - click to readHi,

Did you ever have any luck finding a way to download the 'Sent' messages

Cheers

David

• 2014-03-16 15:53
  • nTXQ

how can I set quick calls?

• 2014-02-27 23:41
  • L7pF

> In reply to lena @ 2013-11-13 14:21 from mCXR - click to readYou need to copy the file you want to use as ringtone to phone internal memory, only then you'd be able to select it as a ringtone.

The phone is great. Took it to kayaks. Flipped the boat. After almost an hour in water I was finally able to get out, took the phone out of the pocket, turned the flashlight on, and started to look for the rest of the stuff.
Totally recommend. Plays radio for me under the shower on a daily basis (without earphones).

• 2014-01-08 16:26
  • n786

can anyone tell me if I can recover accidently deleted messages or incoming calls and if so, how? thanks

• 2013-11-19 08:49
  • nFqi

i have a song in my file and want to put it as a ringtone. phone fails to take the command. how shall i do it ?

• 2013-11-13 14:21
  • mCXR

> In reply to Daddy Joe @ 2013-06-10 11:58 from 3n%3 - click to readIf you cant use a basic phone like this then maybe you should give up on technology altogether :)

• 2013-10-30 06:54
  • SqQu

> In reply to Kite surfer @ 2013-09-13 14:46 from Sb6x - click to readHave had it in my pocket at the beach and in the pool all summer , works fine :) love this phone for its price

• 2013-10-30 06:52
  • SqQu

> In reply to FQ @ 2013-08-28 19:58 from nwaj - click to readthe speaker is at the back of the phone

• 2013-10-27 08:26
  • SgvH

Bought with assurance can download texts to PC. BIG ISSUES... Can anyone help? First: Samsung Kies/PC Studio do NOTHING for this, and have corrupted my PC /net, messing up synctoy and other stuff.
SECOND - ONLY way I have found to access texts through cable to PC is to back up on phone to memory card; THEN I can use explorer file directory etc on PC. THEN I ONLY GET INBOX TEXTS... I need my Sent texts too. Out here, we send money by phone, and the texts are a government tax recognised receipt, with id numbers. Very important to save these texts AS I SAID WHEN BUYING THE PHONE... Thirdly - PATHETIC text storage - 180 only; my ancient nokia held 2,500 no problem. I am coming to really really dislike Samsung for all these problems... unless someone can help.

• 2013-10-23 07:16
  • Nw54

> In reply to Kite surfer @ 2013-09-13 14:46 from Sb6x - click to readAs long as i dont get dust behind the screen then im happy. And no, i wouldnt trust it under water lol.

• 2013-10-22 01:13
  • nGuU

This mobile is not really waterproof. IP67 my ass. it didn't even last 50cm under the water for more than 5min!!!

• 2013-09-13 14:46
  • Sb6x

> In reply to FQ @ 2013-08-28 19:58 from nwaj - click to readback

• 2013-09-04 23:35
  • stw$

Can anyone tell me if when you put the phone on speaker the sound comes from the front or the back of the phone?

• 2013-08-28 19:58
  • nwaj

can you connect this device to a wireless blue tooth car kit?

• 2013-08-26 15:24
  • rv9n

If you have had any of the previous Samsung tough phones then your going to be disappointed.
This phone feels plastic to the touch so I don't know how it will last ! the speaker vibrates even at low volume, the torch is half as bright as the B2700, and the software doesn't seem as easy to use ( may be me ! )The whole thing just feels cheap.
Good points the battery life ( may be because it's new !).

• 2013-08-25 19:12
  • iL}8
Total of 144 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C3350.