Samsung C3350 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.5
6.4
6.6

I just bought it 3 days ago.
As far for this phone review:
+ it is quite easy to type short message
+ water resistant, I can use my phone during swimming. Hehe
+ Superb battery life. I used it for 2 days and the battery indicator still full!!
+ can turn on radio without earphone
+ easy interface, user friendly.

- the body is to big. I would like if it is as small as W350
- frequently to make mistake for push the center of d-pad while texting message. it would send anyway when you accidentally push the center d-pad button even you are not finished the texting.

• 2012-06-28 14:01
  • Py8Z

does this phonesupport Arabic launguage?
thanks

• 2012-06-11 03:14
  • pu2v

It still a candy-bar phone. It shouldn't cost $89.00. Plus, its a Samsung phone.

• 2012-06-07 16:19
  • jmdu
  • F

I think this phone is a real gem! Its not for everyone, but its my biggest selling handset. I'm a manager of an orange store in a strong farming and building community. Hard working, fantastic battery life, fantastic signal and basic social networking integration. Love it!

• 2012-06-06 09:47
  • mX3F

> In reply to adil @ 2012-05-07 05:17 from tE%w - click to readu r amazing...

• 2012-06-01 09:19
  • P$mI

> In reply to Nokie @ 2012-04-16 15:57 from PB5u - click to readwhy in the world you want to drop a phone from 8th Floor?

• 2012-05-07 05:17
  • tE%w

hi, i like this cell, i need to know if it is available in india, right now?

• 2012-05-02 00:08
  • 2Z90

> In reply to Chud @ 2012-04-17 15:15 from Mfxm - click to readHi Chud. I got bought this phone a week ago from a local Vodacom outlet. Suggest getting any Bodyglove screen guard and just trim it to size. I found the spare I had for the BB9700 did not require too much trimming. Other than that I am very happy with the phone...does what a phone should do and an awesome battery life!!

• 2012-04-22 07:29
  • fjNA

What type of charger does it use?
I am fed up with different chargers with every new phone!

• 2012-04-21 22:17
  • 0Em{

I love it and the battery life is outstanding. I love the fact that its dust and water proof, its every thing ive ever wanted in a phone.

• 2012-04-21 01:23
  • TkJ7

> In reply to ck_wie @ 2012-04-16 17:50 from Kx1n - click to readMaybe your phone is locked to another network.

• 2012-04-21 00:33
  • xqxD

> In reply to Nokie @ 2012-04-16 15:57 from PB5u - click to readYes, you can drop it from the eighth floor, so long as you overtake it in order to catch it.

• 2012-04-19 21:31
  • 3aUe

I farm in SA, and am just a bit peeved that it doesn't have a cover. It may be water resistent, as well as dust proof, but it's screen is not scratch proof. (not is the body scuff proof). I like to look after my things, and a body glove cover would have made this phone truely rugged. (Would help as a shock absorber too)

• 2012-04-17 15:15
  • Mfxm

I bought C3350 in Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia.
When I put the SIM card for the 1st time, the screen show "Invalid SIM card", & I tried another SIM card and it still show the same sign in the screen.
Does anyone had the same experience like me ??

• 2012-04-16 17:50
  • Kx1n

Is this shock resistant? Can I drop it from 8th floor?

• 2012-04-16 15:57
  • PB5u

it so good phone to samsung its battry to good

• 2012-04-14 12:45
  • rATc

This phone is very nice bua it has some very bad features:
- slow slow slow in sms writing (lag)
- it is impossibile to memorize new emoticons (smiles) in sms. each time you must compose emoticon again...
- if you search a name in your "address book" using a letter, you'll find in the results not only the name with that letter in the first name but the name with that letter in the second name! (for example: if you search "M", you find not only "Mario" but also "Carla Monaco"!!
- it is possible to change "SMS message tone", but there is has some strange problem about duration
- photocamera is very BAD (i have another samsung mobile phone with same megapixel photocamera but whit this other the photos are better!)

• 2012-04-11 09:24
  • nhQ1

its a great budget rugged phone, overall its value for money. its lcd quality is really poor. but i still love it

• 2012-03-29 18:14
  • tA$b

Inexpensive and good quality, I would get it for sure if only it was 3G.

• 2012-03-26 11:24
  • MA5G

cant wait to arrive here in philippines.

• 2012-03-18 06:02
  • t758
Total of 140 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C3350.