Samsung C3520 - user opinions and reviews

Samsung

6.8
6.4
6.7

> In reply to Amy @ 2012-08-28 15:11 from 6QXP - click to readIf using predictive text a lot the "My word list" keeps emptying out every few times you clear your old messages. Very annoying.

• 2014-07-31 04:53
  • v0gH

I downloaded videos and saved it in my memory card, but when I plug in the memory card into my samsung, it says "unsupported content". Then I tried a lower pixel, which is 340px, but it still won't play. I've also tried 3GP, MP4 720px, and FLV, none of them works, please help me.

• 2014-07-25 09:08
  • KiD2

Keeps turning off for no reason. Can't send photo with sms

• 2014-05-15 03:17
  • wgYg

is this type phones still product?

• 2014-04-29 09:15
  • sELp

> In reply to Curious7 @ 2014-02-16 11:56 from mxLa - click to readDoes it have AF in camera? I don't believe :)

• 2014-03-18 20:29
  • 6pir

I can confirm that the radio of this phone is not provided with RDS, so please remove this feature from the specifications.

• 2014-02-16 11:56
  • mxLa
  • F

> In reply to Ria @ 2014-02-03 12:31 from pKxT - click to readYes you can. In fact, mine was bought in Cambodia. It's a quad-band phone so you can use it worldwide.

• 2014-02-09 18:59
  • nXs9

love my phone just wondering if I can use it in Vietnam Laos & Cambodia,Can anyone tell me please

• 2014-02-03 12:31
  • pKxT

Trying to pair w/auto & need to place phone in "Discovery Mode". Spoke to Samsung USA & was told this is not a US product, therefore, they cannot support.

• 2014-01-20 17:01
  • kBxh

Hi, folks. Can anybody tell me how to record phone call? I`ve got no idea how to do it. During calling I can not go to menu or shortcuts.

• 2014-01-13 11:43
  • 0xG0

I am looking for a mobile phone for an elderly person a little hard of hearing. The call volume, without speaker, is important.
how does the C3520 stack up on volume compared with other mobiles?

• 2014-01-08 05:00
  • s5t2

simple concept.. back to basic what's the original function of a cell phone back in my days... doesn't promise to perform like a smart phone but sure hell it serve a longer battery life when u urgently working on a field with no technology to cling on.

• 2014-01-06 17:16
  • ibgp

Hi 2 all can used whatsapp at these mobil

• 2013-12-22 22:50
  • 6kMx

Love this phone so easy to use, does everything i need even Facebook. I ran over my smart phone :)

• 2013-12-22 04:13
  • vMfZ

Hi, I'm from Indonesia and I just bought this phone recently and I found very interesting and stylish for clam-shell type phone and I like it.

By the way I've been wondering:
1. How to set received text message saved in the phone? Mine is always automatically saved in SIM card, so I just wonder if I can changed to automatically saved in Phone.
2. Is there any chat application that can be connected with popular chat application such as Whatsapp or Line or Kakao or anything? (so at least I can keep updated and chat with smartphone user)
3. How to delete some system program? In my phone facebook is included in home/main menu, but it's not working so I need to download another facebook app (so there are 2 same apps)

Aaand I think that's all for the questions right now, for your attentions, I say thank you guys.

• 2013-12-18 10:50
  • 6}KD

I Bought SAMSONG C-3520 3 weeks ago at Panoramas
in OMNITEL STORE. Today ( 12.06 ) on face the lignt
disapert. What can I do to corect this problem ?

Vytautas

• 2013-12-08 16:38
  • 0xQN

> In reply to neil @ 2013-07-31 23:25 from nyxG - click to readThe phone can't be as "terrible" as your English. Good grief!

How does its inability to play music make it a "terrible phone"? Hello! It's a PHONE not an mp3 player.

• 2013-12-07 23:47
  • I59T

i need text message storage up to the limit memory, can it perform this?

• 2013-10-25 04:32
  • Kx3Y
Total of 285 user reviews and opinions for Samsung C3520.